Chapter 18

"Command, do you copy?
We've entered Hyosan airspace" levi another agent sent along speaks in the intercom.
"Approaching the school from the west."

Taehyung and yoongi sat in the helicopter in the uniform provided to them. Worried about the health of the particular careless girl.

They hear shouting muffled by the sound of the wind. Looking they saw some students on the rooftop shouting for help as taehyung's eyes wander around looking for his sister. Finally landing on a small figure further behind the crowd of excited kids. Sitting looking at the rescue. As he finally catches his breath knowing she was safe.

"We've entered the airspace
above Hyosan High School. Ready for landing" levi updates as the aircraft stays in the sky.

Y/n pov

As the helicopter came into view everyone went to the railing shouting for them to be noticed,picking up the burning wood waving at them. I sat down looking at it in thought, hoping for brother to be safe at the camp. Everyone starts hugging eachother as a smile makes it's way to my lips seeing them finally hopeful. I look at Su-hyeok who was supporting the weak namra who was sensitive to the sound of helicopter.

The helicopter was right above the rooftop as some figures drop down with guns. I couldn't make it who it was but as the helmet was removed by one of them. My eyes widen in shock.

"Taehyung?" I whispered in shock standing up as he smiles at me. I run to him ignoring the looks from my friends pulling him in a hug.
"You aren't hurt right?" He asks me
"I am fine brother" i said
"But why did you come here? You shouldn't have!" I said breaking the hug
"I couldn't stop myself. I was too scared" he replies as the other one beside him removes his helmet i look at him as he gives me a soft smile.
"You've bought yoongi oppa too?" I asked in disbelief to which he just nods his head as i give yoongi a hug.
"You shouldn't have come here."
He shakes his head "taehyung's family is my family too Y/n."
Before i could reply i was interrupted by the other 4 agents getting down as they shout at everyone to get down getting confused looks from all the students but they comply.

One of the agents walk to me
"Agent 07 what's the condition down on the 3rd floor,science lab?" He says i immediately understand who it was from the voice. It was levi, Agent 01 the best agent till date.

"Hoarded by zombies. Is the antidote there?" I asked

"The updates will be provided by the head. My team is has the order to extract a package from there." I nod as the intercom buzzes

'Clear the area. Over."

"9 survivors confirmed excluding agent 07" the other agent replies

'Their conditions?"

"Checking temperatures now." He says as he walks to me saying "clear"
He provides a warming blanket to namra who was held tightly by su-hyeok supporting her.

"One has hypothermia.
The rest are normal."

"Rescue them after you complete
the objective. Send Mr.taehyung and Mr.yoongi along with agent 07 back to the rescue till then and tend to any injuries if incurred. "

"Roger"
He walks towards the three of us

"Head in the helicopter. We'll rescue the others afterthe mission's complete. Over." We nod i look at levi as he attaches the safety laches on me as i look at my friends.

"They will rescue us all after they retrieve the package. Wait here everyone will be rescued one by one. The helicopter cannot land because of lack of space." I said as they gave some confused glances. Before i could say anything else we were slowing getting pulled up my bag to my chest nakjng sure it doesn't fall. We had made it to the helicopter.

"Agent07 reporting" i said on the intercom with the agent inside the helicopter.

"What's the situation there?" Asked the head

"Most of the students have turned into zombies. There still are some survivors in the premises" i answer

"Is there any special case?"

"Special case? What do you mean by that?" I asked

"There has been an incident here." He says as i froze