Chapter 13

"WHY ARE YOU OPENING THE DOOR WHAT IF THERE IS A ZOMBIE INSIDE?"
Jimin shouts as I bend down to open the door with the lockpick in my hands.

"Simple, we kill them and anyways why would a zombie lock themselves inside a room and can you hear any growls or snarls inside?" As i say that everyone quites down as jimin whispers a small no.

"My guess is either a survivors or maybe Na-yeon or miss.park are in there but I don't think Ms.park would just sit inside the room listening to her students neither would a survivor cuz they would prefer a larger group and they already know that we are not bitten because of our conversations, so the most accurate guess is that Na-yeon is in the room because either she is ashamed or scared to even talk to us."
As I utter this i could hear some movement inside the room
"And the most important thing is that maybe as dae-su has guessed there might be food inside the room thqt can help us in surving hence there is no reason for us to not open this door."
I say and nod towards Su-hyeok as a sign for him to be ready as he positions himself in a fighting stance and the others moving backwards.

I jiggle through the lock after quite a seconds i hear a soft click as sign that the lock is now unlocked I remove the lock slowly. Pushing the door open removing my knife and going inside the room but to my surprise there was no one in the room but an small open window and stock of soda cans and food items.

Su-hyeok enters after me "no one is in here and there is food" that was it and the room was swarmed with dae-su pushing everyone to enter inside the room as he shouts "HEAVEN!HEAVEN!HEAVEN!"

I walk towards the small window to see a pink sweater moving inside some other room through the window. I sigh
( does her pride matters to her that much that she climbed through the window to avoid them ) i close the window shut as i pick a can of soda and some dry snacks with me walking towards the classroom.

Welcome with an amazing site
Dae-su eating mouthful of some snacks and hands filled with the same. Wu-jin looking at him in disgust and eating his own snacks while the others simply enjoying the snacks. I smile softly at them and apen a puff snack as i eat it when I notice that Su-hyeok isn't with them.

I walk inside that room once again to see him just sitting inside while zoning out i walk towards him and sit beside him as he snaps back and gives me some space to sit.

"So sup?" He says as he picks ups chips packet popping it inside his mouth
"You tell me what's up? Why are you zoning out of nowhere?" I ask
He takes a long pause as he says
"I really hope you don't get angry over this but let me just tell you this before it's too late" i nod in response as he continues
"I Don't know how or when but I think I fell for you, it's just the way you walk, the way you talk..... I find that attractive and in a room of 40 people my eyes are always on you. I like you kim y/n" he says

I just look forward as I stand up. Su-hyeok dropping his head in shame seeing the rejection. I walk towards the door as I slowly push door locking it without making a single noise.
I walk towards him once again he raises his head seeing my shoes infront of his.

3rd person pov

When he raises his head to look at y/n she connects her lips with his. He stares at her in shock for a few seconds as he melts in the kiss slowly. A passionate and slow kiss showing her true feelings towards him. Slow and full of love. They pull away after a few minutes due to breathlessness as they stare at each other.
"You didn't answer." Su-hyeok mutters
"Isn't that the answer?" She says
"No" he says
"Then lemme say it"
"I like you too Su-hyeok, I started having these feelings for you from the 1st week of me attending this school." she says as she pulls him in to another kiss now quite intense. Su-hyeok pulls her waist making her sit on his lap as she puts her hands on his jaw. She bites his lip as he opens his mouth and she enters her tongue inside his mouth.
Pulling ways after a few minutes they attach their foreheads staring at each other.
He smiles at her as she smiles back saying  "Now we should get going, oh and btw do you want to keep this a secret?"
"Do you want to ?" He asks her
"No i was asking for you I don't have a problem with sharing this with them"
She utters
"Then no need to keep it a secret" he says while smiling like a mad person.
She smiles back while giving him her hand
"C'mon then let's go babyboy " she says cheerfuly with a wink as he gets flustered but still grasps her hand standing up and opening the door and to there surprise Dae-su, On-jo,Cheong-san,Wu-jin,joon-yeong and even Nam-ra fell down infront of them.

Y/n pov-

"You guys know right that eavesdropping is a bad habit?" I say while laughing as they give an awkward smile and Su-hyeok laughs with me.

"Congratulations I guess" dae-su says
"Thankyou" Su-hyeok says

I could see that On-jo and Wu-jin weren't that happy but it's okay On-jo is for cheong-san she'll know it soon.
( i am sorry Wu-jin 🙂)