modded at the airport

Yeeun held Beomgyu's hand as he helped her out of the van. She stayed close to him as they waved hello at fans, Yeeun looked behind her seeing more fans appear, she was sort of used to the constant appearance of her fans everywhere she went. As much as she loved them she couldn't deal with all of their yelling and flashing cameras.

It was all fine, everything was going smoothly until they six entered the waiting room. Yeeun sat next Soobin scrolling through her phone and ignoring the bickering going on between Yeonjun and Beomgyu about being too loud or something like that.

" What do you guys want to do when we get to America?" Taehyun asked

" I want to eat something first." Heungkai said

Yeeun nodded slightly listening to what they wanted to eat, placing her phone on her lap she looked up at Taehyun.
" I have a meeting with a brand as soon as we land. So you guys can go eat something and we can meet up later." She said

" Why can't you cancel Yeeun?" Soobin asked
They were all aware of Yeeun's busy and strict schedule, it was insane. She wasn't allowed to have a break nor a moment to rest. From sun up to sun down Yeeun was working, it was just the way she lived by. Yeonjun was able to get small breaks here and there, most of the members were. But Yeeun couldn't, she was always working, even if all five of them asked for Yeeun to rest she would always deny and continue to work.
" Yeeun I think what Soobin means is that..." Yeonjun started to talk when one of their staff came running twords them.
" YEEUN!" He yelled
" Yes! What is it?" She asked

Deep down she felt something was wrong, she could tell by the way the staff tried to compose himself something went wrong.
" It's... it's about your... ticket. Your plane ticket."

" What happened!?" Yeonjun yelled

" Yeeun you're going to have to take a separate plane."

" WHAT?!"

Dirty looks were given to the group of five boys and one girl, three out of the six of them yelled at the same time causing looks to be shot at.
" What do you mean a separate flight?" Heungkai asked
" Somehow the plane overbooked or underestimated the number of seats sold. But Yeeun you were.... um how do I say this-"

" One of the seats that was bought and there was no room left for me?" She asked

" SERIOUSLY?! THAT IS JUST-"

" So what does this mean?" Soobin asked

" Yeeun will be taking a different flight and will be arriving at a different time then all of you."

" And there's no way around it?" Soobin asked
The staff shook his head meaning no, a sigh escaped Yeeun's lips.
" That means..."

" We have to reschedule all your activities Yeeun."
Yeeun closed her eyes sighing heavily, Taehyun gently patted her back knowing she was going to spiral.
" She's not going alone, right?" Heungkai asked
" No, a couple of staff and Yeeun's manager will go with her."

-

Yeeun sat in her seat her hand resting on her temple gently tapping her foot against the seat in front of her. She was anxious and furious at the situation.
" It's okay Yeeunine, when we get to Chicago you'll go straight into your schedules." Her manger said

The entire flight Yeeun couldn't close her eyes, she couldn't fall asleep knowing everything she had planned was going to be held back.

As she walked out of the gate she was hit with a bright flash blinding her, loud screams rang in her ears as she tried to ignore all the flashing lights.
Holding on to her manager's hand she looked down at the floor, she was confused on how they knew she was arriving. Her heart was beating quickly, she knew deep down that something bad was about to happen. Hiding her face with her hair she refused to look up and wave at all the fans.

A sudden force hit Yeeun as she felt someone bump into her. She felt someone grab a hold of her bag pulling her away from her manger. Reaching for the closest staff she could she felt like multiple hands and arms were reaching for her and dragging her away. Her heart dropped when she realized that the staff was trying to help her escape the grasp of the fans and cameras. There was no security to help her, they were alone.

It felt like a horror movie, she could feel the air leave her body as she tried to push forward still trying to find her manger. The staff who was trying to help her escape was holding her in her in their arms, her mind was blurry. Tears were forming, she wanted to cry out loud but she couldn't, she just wanted to find her manger. Her body felt weak as she was moving in the crowd, looking up from the floor she saw her manger being dragged down by fans. Without thinking she pushed past and ran to her manager's side.

Helping her up she felt herself lose all the strength in her body and fall to her knees, trying to catch her breath and calm herself. The flashing light, screaming were getting louder and louder. Everything was coming back to her, it felt like she was reliving the day of her accident. So many lights, so many people. Looking up she saw one of the male staff cover her with his jacket, the only form of safety. She felt another person help her up and walk with her to the van.

She didn't realize how much she was crying and trembling until she was handed a phone. Answering with her quivering voice she broke down into sobs. Loud and heartbreaking crying escaped her mouth. Everyone in the van knew she was never going to forget the incident.