just one night

Yeeun sat on her hotel bed watching as countless messages flooded her phone and calls that came every minute. Her hands covered her face as she sighed heavily. She didn't want to answer the calls from her worried friends and family, she wanted to disappear.

She hated how most of the people who were calling were people she hadn't spoken to in years. Looking up from her hands she looked at the time, 12:01 am. She knew she had to go to sleep but she couldn't, maybe it was all messages she was getting, stress, or the millions of thoughts that raced through her head.

She couldn't cry, she didn't want to cry. If she did, it would only make her realize that everyone knew, everyone she wanted to hide it from knew and when she would arrive back home people were going to bother her till they knew the "real" reason her relationship ended.

She didn't want to call her sister, they were probably busy with something. She definitely didn't want to talk to Seol-Ah or Tiffany, she knew that Ryu wouldn't even dare answer her. She was one of the only few people who respected her privacy.

She only had her members, the people who witnessed the messy relationship and the heart aches. The people who listened to her when she realized her relationship was falling apart. The people who were comforting her when the news broke out. She didn't know why but she needed to be with them or at least one of them.

Shutting off her phone she walked out of her hotel room, thankfully she had it to herself nobody would know that she left her room at a late time. The room closet to her's was three doors down, she tried not to make a sound as she walked past staff's rooms. She knew exactly which ones were light sleepers or awake at a certain time.

When she finally reached the room she took a deep breath gently nocking the door, she waited a couple of more seconds before nocking again. She heard mumbling and moving coming from inside the room. The sound of feet shuffling to the door she could hear a whisper.

" Who is it?"

" Me, Yeeun."

The door opened revealing a messy haired Beomgyu still wearing the clothes from the morning. He was leaning against the door with tired yet surprised eyes.
" Yeeun what's up?" He asked

Taking a deep breath she looked up at him making eye contact and giving him a serious expression.
" Can you please stay with me tonight?" She asked
Silence, it was there. It wasn't awkward but it was like he thinking about saying the right answer.
" I- Beomgyu I can't be alone. Not right now...at least." She assured hopping it would at least convince him a little more.
" Soobin hyung is sleeping...and I know you'll say no to staying with us." He joked
" I don't care Gyu. I just need to be with someone or-"
" Fine, I'll stay with you. Only because it feels like I should."

Her eyes widened, he wasn't complaining nor was he denying her. He agreed with it and grabbed his phone and clothes for the next day. Quietly and quickly Yeeun dragged Beomgyu back to her room hearing the sound of a manager getting up and walking to the door.

Entering her room she slammed the door, looking up at him she smiled softly before walking towards her bed.
" You only have one bed?" He asked

Ah that's right, she was the only one in her room, she was the only one who had one bed. She didn't think it through at all, she was so focused in her thoughts that she forgot about the rest.
" God...I forgot Gyu. I'm so sorry I didn't mean it for it-"

" I mean I guess it's fine. I mean how long have we know each other, not to be comfortable in the same bed would practically be like-"

" We were strangers."

" Yeah... strangers."

Silence again, this time it was awkward silence, she wanted to fade away. He walked over to the other side of the bed, she looked at him confused as he grabbed a couple pillows and built a small wall between them.
" Come on, we leave tomorrow and we need all the rest we can get."