it's nothing

Yeeun walked on to stage her members closely behind her, getting in formation she closed her eyes counting the seconds until the music started. She focused on everything, her moves, her voice, every single detail was being watched by herself. She couldn't mess up, she wouldn't dare mess especially now.

They were performing at Lolapalooza. The first kpop group to perform, the pressure was getting to Yeeun. She poured everything into her performance, from her dancing to her vocals and small rap. She was working, working herself too far. Their performance felt like it was taking hours, but she was having fun.

Finally when they went backstage she felt herself finally stop fighting back how tired she was. The stairs felt long, she couldn't continue anymore, she fell to her knees grabbing the railing of the stairs tight, afraid that she was going to fall or collapse she held it tightly.

Soobin released that Yeeun wasn't holding the back of his shirt anymore, looking back he saw Yeeun crouched down trying to get up.
" Yeeun!" Soobin yelled, he ran over to her realizing that she was in bad shape. The others looked back and realized that the two were gone, Beomgyu looked around and saw Soobin holding Yeeun's hand as she tried to stand up.
" Beom where's-"

Beomgyu ran over to the two, he helped her get up and walk to their section. Entering their tent Yeeun realized there was so many people inside, especially one of her closest friends, boss and Sunbae. She didn't want them to see her like this, she slightly tugged at his shirt. Beomgyu looked down at her slightly rubbing her back.
" Can we go outside?" She whispered

" Hyung we're going to go outside for fresh air." Beomgyu said

" Are you sure? There's an-"

" I want to go outside. I just need a moment." She mumbled

He nodded and whispered something to Beomgyu before walking towards the others. Yeeun and Beomgyu walked outside, they hid in a private corner where she could breathe and calm down. His hand gently rubbed her back he was tired too, but Yeeun was worrying him. She would collapse on the floor and have a oxygen mask before and after performing.
He whispered something in her ear making her smile slightly, his forehead leaning against hers both of his hands holding her waist.
" We should go back." Yeeun whispered

" Yeah, we should." Beomgyu mumbled

Yeeun let go of his hand and started to walk back to their section, Beomgyu walked behind her trying to match her pace. When they arrived Yeeun it Beomgyu both bowed and apologized for leaving so suddenly.

" We're sorry, Mr Bang-"

" Yeeun, Beomgyu, you don't have to apologize, I understand that you twgot overwhelmed and you needed a couple seconds to take in everything."

" The person who you should be apologizing to is me." A voice interrupted, she looked up and saw Seol-Ah sitting down on a chair, she didn't know what to say, but she ran over to her engulfing her in her arms.

" What are you doing here?! I thought you were in Tokyo!" She yelled
" Me and Tiffany decided to-"
" Is she here?!" She asked
" She's in Korea. She had a schedule she couldn't get out of." Seol-Ah said
" Oh, I'm still glad you're here Seol-Ah." She whispered

" Seol-Ah we were wondering if you wanted to come join us for dinner?"

The two girls looked at the voice coming from their senior, Seol-Ah nodded still holding Yeeun in her arms.
Breaking away the hug Yeeun was dragged away by multiple people, leaving Seol-Ah, Bang PD and Jimin alone.
Yeeun and Soobin we're the only ones left in their chairs, Yeeun knew he was worried. He was always worried about them, after all he was their leader nothing small or big was going to brushed off that easily with him.
" Yeeun, when we get back to the hotel after dinner I- I think we should...talk." Soobin said

She nodded getting up from the chair walking towards Seol-Ah, she leaned against Seol-Ah walking away with her to her car.
" I hear you've been fainting backstage Yeeun." Seol-Ah said
" It's nothing, you don't have to worry."

" You're bad at lying to me Yee."

" Shouldn't we get to dinner? I don't want to be late."

Seol-Ah sighed heavily entering her car, the car ride was silent. Seol-Ah knew Yeeun's selfness was getting in the way, she never wanted anyone to worry anyone. She was more worried about others than herself, Seol-Ah knew that if she called Yeeun for help she would leave everything to help her. Deep down she knew that Yeeun hated others asking if she was okay, Yeeun hated the worries of others especially if they were about her.

Her eyes looked over to Yeeun, she was staring at the window

" Do you-"

" What?"

" Forget it. It was stupid anyways."

" You were going to ask if I read the articles about me?"

" You know I have to-"

" We can talk about it later? I don't want to think about it."

Seol-Ah nodded slightly parking her car, Yeeun getting out of the car she waited for Seol-Ah to get out. Walking into the restaurant Yeeun looked around trying to find her members. She saw Yeonjun smile at their direction, she slightly tugged at Seol-Ah's sleeve leading her to the table. Yeeun sat next to Yeonjun, Seol-Ah right next to her.

She watched as everyone talked and ate together, she was tired but slowly ate her food. Yeonjun noticed her zoning in and out of the conversation, he slightly patted her back. She looked at him a soft smile on his face as he talked to her.
" Yeeun has been working hard too, she's been getting lots of calls for collabs and offers." Yeonjun said

" Really? I'm proud of you Yeeun!" Jimin exclaimed
" Thank you..." She responded, her smile made the others feel brighter. The conversation was nothing that was interesting to her, she could hear the laughter and sound of glasses hitting against each other, the smell of the burnt meet, and alcohol mixed in her nose. It made her feel nauseous, overwhelmed. she hated the feeling, excusing herself to the bathroom she hid inside a stall taking a deep breath, she was trying to breathe, she just wanted to go home.

The sound of the door opening and closing letting all the clatter and conveniens in the bathroom made tears form in her eyes. She couldn't hold it in, she just said to go to her room and lay in bed. She didn't want to talk or socialize anymore, she just wanted to go. She let tears roll down her face, walking out of the bathroom she saw Taehyun walking twords her. He smiled waving her to come to him, she wiped her tears with her sleeve.

" Hey what's up?" She asked

" Hyung is wants to buy ice cream, I was wondering if you want to come too." He responded

" Oh...um, that sounds-"

" Like I'm asking for too much? Yeah figured since you seem exhausted."

" I'm not exhausted, I'm just overwhelmed." She responded

" There's more to it, but I understand. You don't want to talk about it."

" No, no. It's just I have a lot on my plate Tae."

He nodded gently taking her hand and dragging her to their group, she didn't look at Beomgyu's direction, she was looking out the huge windows of the restaurant.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, turning around she saw Bang PD.

" Everything alright Yeeun?" He asked

" Huh? Oh yeah, it's nothing." She responded

" Yeeun you know you can reach out to me if you need help with anything...and I mean anything."

" Yes I know, I'll keep that in mind." She responded

" You're a good kid Yeeun." He said walking away, she watched as all of them but her walked outside the restaurant. She noticed Beomgyu stopped walking and turn to her, he extended his hand out to her. Gently taking his hand he smiled at her before walking out the door.
" What do you want to do later?" He asked a playful smile on his face as he entered the car. She smiled softly at him following behind and whispering something into his ear making him laugh and pull her into a tight hug.