i can't lose you

Yeeun didn't know what to say or do, she was confused, scared and annoyed. The feelings were the worst, she couldn't understand it at all, if she did or say something wrong it could ruin her and him both. She wasn't ready to have feelings for someone, especially Beomgyu. It was her biggest fear, but the last couple of weeks she had felt a certain way.

It scared her, this was her member, best friend and someone who she thought was like family.
" Beomgyu..." She whispered
Disgust lining her voice, his heart shattered. Was she disgusted at him? No, she was disgusted at herself.
" I'll leave..." He mumbled

She was caught up in her emotions, it was mixing into uncontrollable feelings. It felt like pouring water into a small cup, it was over flowing each time it was spilling she felt bitter. She got up from her chair walking over him, but he was already out the door.

The door closed in her face, her heart ached, but it was probably for the best. Just lying to herself made her want to scream at the top of her lungs, her heart was running after Beomgyu and guilt. The guilt of falling for another, not just anyone. It was Beomgyu she was falling for.

She didn't know what to do, she knew something was happening between them but this, this was her nightmare. All she could think about was the night everything changed for them, it was a mistake. It had to be, or else she was going to lose it.

The night Beomgyu realized that Yeeun was more than his best friend was painful, not only because of his feelings it was because he knew it was only a mistake and that she wasn't going to accept his feelings the way he wished.

Yeeun laid on the hotel bed feeling nervous, she was anxious about her schedule and fans. How were they going to react to the news of her break up, many thoughts filled her mind. It was driving her insane, she couldn't think straight anymore. She walked out of her room and straight to Beomgyu's, she didn't care anymore. She knocked once and the door opened, Soobin smiled at her and let her in the room.
" Where's Gyu?" She asked

" Hi to you too. He's in the shower, I was about to get somethings from the drug store with Yeonjun hyung." Soobin said

" Ah, you go have fun." She said

" Need anything?" He asked

" Just, just some pain killers I guess." She mumbled

" Okay, I'll see you later then. BYE BEOMGYU! Bye Yeeun." He said

She nodded and waved goodbye as he left, she sat down in the corner of the bed waiting for him to get out. She was wearing shorts, a white crop top and a gray sweater that was also cropped.
" Gyu?!" She called out

" WHAT HYUNG?!" Beomgyu yelled from inside the bathroom, it was silent for a second before Beomgyu slightly opened the door and peaked his head behind the door.

" Hey." He whispered

" Hey Gyu." She whispered getting up from the bed, she walked over to him peaking around the corner.

" I'll be uh out-"

Yeeun placed her hand against his cheek staring into his eyes she placed her lips against his. He didn't know what to do, he started to kiss her back slowly, his hand going to her waist. She felt his hand gently squeeze her waist, realization hit her. She pulled away her eyes widened with fear, she messed up. She messed up really bad.

" Beomgyu... I'm so sorry, I didn't-"

He cut her off by pressing his lips against hers, she kissed him back feeling him pull her into the bathroom closing the door behind them. His hands went to her jackets zipper, he tugged on it twice and pulled it off her. She couldn't care less about it, it felt like a dream. His hands went around her waist, she felt him push her against the bathroom sink.