SOOMPI

Tomorrow x Together Beomgyu reveals that he and fellow member Hwang Yeeun are in a relationship in heartwarming letter to fans.

Many rumors and pictures of Tomorrow x Together Beomgyu and Hwang Yeeun spread across the internet as proof that they were romantically involved with each other

Their company Big Hit Music denyed any rumor and debunked pictures taken by fans of Yeeun and Beomgyu stating that they were just friends and saw each other as business partners. After the rumors were denyed many stopped hearing from these sources, until late December to January where the rumors started up again. This time there was more proof and eye witness accounts of Yeeun and Beomgyu.

After this pictures and eye witness accounts were brought into light many believed that they were indeed in a relationship. A fews days after the pictures and article dropped of Yeeun and Beomgyu, Beomgyu took to SNS to confirm that him and Yeeun were in a relationship in a heartwarming letter dedicated to fans and a second one dedicated to Yeeun.

Beomgyu's letter to fans:

“ hello moa! This is Beomgyu of TXT! But I'm all of you know that already, this is really nerve-wracking to say, but I'm sure most of you already know the rumors of me and Yeeunine. That we're in a romantic relationship with each other...and...well to say the least we are! Yeeunine and I have been together for a while now, and I couldn't be happier! Yeeunine is more than just my member, she is more than just a friend, she's more than anything else in the world to me, she's my girlfriend. I know it may shock moa that the rumors were true and we denyed them countless times, we wanted privacy, we thought it be better for us not to confirm anything until we were both ready. But we finally decided that it was about time. Time that our fans knew! As our relationship started I sometimes wondered how were our fans going to react, but Yeeunine's love and compassion made me realize that as long as we are together it'll be okay.

Sometimes I wonder, how my life without Yeeun would be like, and...I see it as empty. Yeeun completes me as a person, and has brought me happiness I never knew I could have. Yeeun means a lot to me, and so do our moa! So I hope these news don't make you sad or angry, I'm happy. We are happy together and I want you to be happy as well!
                           From Beomgyu ”

Later it was revealed from some news sources that Beomgyu had written a letter for Yeeun too.

“ Hwang Yeeun you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me feel complete, without you I have no idea where or what I would do. I feel so lucky to have you by my side, you're so special to me. You're the most beautiful girl in my eyes, I only have eyes for you. I admire how hard you work, how dedicated you are to everything you do. How you tell me about your former competitions skating, I could hear you talk for hours and I wouldn't be bored. I could listen to you forever, being with you has made me realize how precious life is, and how I should enjoy it. Enjoy every moment with you. Enjoy every moment together. When I had my hard times I knew you were always there for me, you always made me feel better by just being by my side. Knowing now that I get to wake up to you has created peace and happiness for me, and I hope it does to you too my girl.

        Love Your Sunshine. ”

Though Big Hit Music and Hwang Yeeun have confirmed the relationship many believe that Beomgyu's letter is the official statement from all three. From Big Hit Music, Hwang Yeeun and Beomgyu.

There is mixed reactions to his letter, but fans can only cheer on the couple.

How do  these news make you feel?

OMG NO FUDK WAY

THIS IS SO CUTE!

THE WAY I DROPPED MY PHONE INTO THE TOILET

the letter he wrote for her is so beautiful

Beomgyu is so precious!

She completes him :((( this is so beautiful

I hope they stay together for a VERY LONG TIME

Why is the letter he wrote for her leaked?! Tf! Disrespecting their privacy!

I only have eyes for you - Choi Beomgyu :( he's so in love.

He's happy, but is she happy?

Hope he wasn't forced into writing this, it seems really genuine too.

THIS IS SO CUTE AJHAJAJAJAKAKA MY HEART MELTED

I just know Yeeun was against this, she likes her privacy....I bet she was forced into this!

We support you guys!

Beomeun forever!

I hope they get married! It would be so cute!

He calls her beautiful girl :(( I'm devastated!

If they break up I don't believe in love!

TAKE MY LOVE! ALL OF IT!