I really don't know...

" MOA! I'm here!" Nxy said happily waving at the phone, grabbing the black bag in front of her.
Awww I love seeing Nxy being so cute
I can't believe it's been a year since she'd done a Vlive!
" It's been awhile since I've seen you!" She said opening the chocolate bar.
What are you eating Nxyy?
" A kit kat! Soobin Oppa found it for me when he was at the store and I was really sad because I couldn't find it." She said taking a bit of the bar while reading the positive comments that fans were leaving for her.
Yeeun what was your advice for ENHYPEN?
" Ahh I don't think they aired this but I told them that this was just the beginning and they'll be facing a lot of challenges and they have to be prepared to face them together and help one another during hard times."
That's good, Nxy is such a good sunbae!
" The world sunbae sounds so weird to me, I don't know why but it's just agrh weird."
Nari said you were about to cry and when Sunghoon's name was called you started crying.

" Nari uinne wae? I did start crying a little! But you couldn't notice until like I asked Bang Pd if I could congratulat him and said of course I could and I called out his name like Sunghoon-ah and he turned around running over to me and hugged me. Then I started crying and Jake made fun of me...I'll get him back....but it was so good to see that we both made it even if it wasn't together."
Do you miss ice skating?
" Hmmm yeah I do, I think because I quit due to some personal stuff and also because I was just accepted into Big Hit and I didn't know how busy my schedule was going to be it was all a sudden change for me. Sometimes I'd wake early at 6:30 am then remember that I didn't have to do that."
How did your parents react to you wanting to become an idol?
" At first they were shocked, they said Yeeun-ah wae? Aren't you happy with what you're doing? You love ice skating your coach says if you keep it up you can be in the Olympics in a couple years. But Yeji unnie said that I should follow my dreams just like her. So I went to JYP entertainment with Yeji uinne and we both auditions passed but I also had a really important competition coming up soon and my parents went to talk to the boss and said if I can get a couple of months off because I had to practice and figure out many things for that one competition. My parents were sort of supportive but they did have doubts for me and were saying what are you going to do if becoming an idol dosen't work out and things like that until I appeared on produce 48 and realized how good I was at dancing and singing."
H

ow did it feel to debut after Yeji?
" I actually didn't care, I know that sounds a little bad but I had already put Tommorow x Together name out there with my role in Sky Castle and Hello counselor even when Soompi came out that Big Hit and JYP entertainment were going to be debuting sisters around the same time it wasn't like oh I'm mad she's going to be debuting first! I was super excited and happy to see her debut first!"
If you and Yeji had a reality show what will it be called?
" Hmm I don't know, maybe Keep up with Yeji and Yeeun! I'm not that creative lol."
Who are your favorite singers?
" Hwang Nari uinne, Taeyang, and Jay Park!"
Who is your favorite GOT7 member?
" Why are you asking me this? Omo anyways I'm close to Jackson sunbae but I kinda like Youngjae sunbae he's my bias....oh my God." She said in realization.
What? What is it?
" I have a schedule on idol radio tommorow, ahhhhhhh I don't want him to find out...... Jackson Oppa I'm sorry! "
Nxy is dying 😂 she looks so flustered! Jackson is going to complain!
" I'm sorry, ahhhh I can't believe this is happening right now."
How do you think they'll react to this?
" I don't know, I really don't know I just don't want to be embarrassed! But I know Se-Ri uinne will do whatever she can to make it mention it."