KBS Song Festival 2022

Yeeun stepped out of the van her free hand resting against her chest, her other hand holding Beomgyu's tightly, squeezing it from her nerves.
She wore a black dress that stopped above her knees, and a black suit cover with small gold detailing on the shoulders. Her pink and black striped hair was half lose and tied with a black ribbon.

She instantly let go of his hand smiling and bowing at all the cameras, introducing themselves Yeeun was trying to hard to ignore the mic, letting Soobin answer the questions. Beomgyu scooted closer to her reaching for hand, looking behind she saw his pinky finger instantly interlock with hers. She smiled at herself knowing that he had a proud smile on his face as well.

" Yeeun-ssi!"

Turning around to face the MC she watched in horror as the mic was being passed down to her. She quickly let go of his hand and grabbed the mic. She smiled making her eye contact with the MC.

" Yes?"

" We heard exciting news! You're going to be making an exciting collaboration with someone?"

" Ah yes! I'm going to be doing a speical performance with a very good friend of mine, I can't wait for MoA to see it."

" We all can't wait to see your performance Yeeun."

Walking backstage Yeeun had both her hands in front of her walking in front of Beomgyu and behind Yeonjun. Entering their dressing room Yeeun was handed a blanket as she sat down in front of her makeup artist, the blanket rested against her lap. Her eyes landed on her stylist who quickly got to work to fix her hair, to get ready for their performance.

" Yeeun are you performing before us or after us?" Soobin asked

" Uh I believe after." She responded

A simple nod from Soobin caused Yeeun to look down at her phone and see a message pop up.

My teddy bear🧸💕
Hello beautiful

Beautiful ice princess❄️🤍
Hi handsome

My teddy bear 🧸💕
Want to sneak away?

Beautiful ice princess❄️🤍
Sneak away?
Why would I do that?

My teddy bear 🧸💕
Because...
I want to spend
time with you

Beautiful ice princess❄️🤍
You're obsessed with me 💕

My teddy bear 🧸💕
No
You're the one obsessed with me <3

Beautiful ice princess ❄️🤍
I'm not sneaking away with you
by the way babe

My teddy bear 🧸💕
Aww :(
I just want to have you
In my arms
Right next to me
I really want to hug you
Kiss you
I really want to kiss you
I just want to kiss you everywhere
Yeeun

Beautiful ice princess ❄️🤍
...
Bro?
Beomgyu
HELLO?!
YOU-
YOU REALLY CAN'T-
YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT
BRO
DUDE
MY GUY
CHOI BEOMGYU
YOU CAN'T SAY THAT AND STOP RESPONDING TO ME
I WANT TO TAKE A BREAK!?
BEOMGYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU