Chapter 3 -Anidita's candle light dinner

After a happy and joyful drive, Anidita reached hotel. The hotel staff did the hospitality to them and showed their room. Bondita was keenly observing the hotel and their room. Anirudh was outside talking with the staff member. He silently closes the door and hugs her tightly from the back and leans his head on Bondita's shoulder.

"Pati babu..."
"Mmm..."
"Iss jagah ko mei jaanthi hoon, mujhe lagta hai ki me ek baar aa chuki hoon... Par yaad nahi aaraha hai..."
"Yeh hamari 1st hotel stay Bondita, jab tumko school me join karne ke liye aaye tha na... Wahi hotel hai..."
Bondita was contented "Haan.. yeh jaga mere liye bohot khaas hai pati babu, kitni memories juda hua hai... Par ye jagah bhot badal gaya hai pati babu... Aur bhi aur sundar hogaya he..."
"Haan.. bilkul tumhari tarah Bondita..."
Bondita throws a sarcastic smile at him and says "Accha...!?" ... for which Anirudh proudly replies "Ji haa"...

He rests his face on Bondita's shoulder with a light touch of her orbs, he smells them and confesses "aah... Tumhari yeh baal hai na Bondita uss me sukoon hai... Isme puri zindagi baand kar bitana chata hoon.."
Bondita softly smiles looking at her evermore.

They both close eyes and enjoy every minute close to eachother forgetting world and getting immersed into themselves. As to obstruct, one of the staff member comes and knocks the door. Anirudh doesn't respond to it.
The door is kept on knocked and the staff member calls out,
" Barrister Babuu... Barrister Babuu..."
Bondita asks him to go but he denies,while the staff member still keeps on knocking,
"Barrister Babu... Barrister Babu..." with utmost detest Anirudh replies,
"Shh... Aaà raha hu baabu (in a low and irritated tone).. Comingg...."

Bondita chuckles at her husband who is going with making mundane face and strong impressions on floor like a child who was denied from going outside or eating his favourite food.

The staff person informs that everything has been ready and they can come. Anirudh informs him they will come in an half an hour.
Anirudh asks Bondita to get ready and gives her a pair of blingy yet classy yellow shirt and a white pant to her.
"Pati babu, yeh pehen na hai mujhe ...?"
"Haan, tumhare liye ek surprise hai Bondita, zaldi se tayyar hojaao me bhi dusre bathroom me fresh ho jata hoon..."
"Par... pati babu..."
"Mmm.. surprise bola tha na Bondita... Tum tayyar hojao..." And softly pushes her into the bathroom.

Bondita comes wearing shirt and pant and she also seemed to be little uncomfortable wearing it infront of Anirudh. While here he gets stunned seeing his beautiful and classy looking wife. But feels that he made her feel discomfort asking her to wear a shirt and a pant.

With care and concern towards Bondita,
"Bondita, tumko accha nahi lag raha hai.. tum comfortable nahi ho, toh tum tumahari kapde pehan sakthi ho... "
"Yesa nahi hai pati babu, me ek baar London me annual day pe pehn chuki hun... Par aapke saamne yese nahi tayyar hu na... Isiliye... "
" Aree, tum bohot bohot accha lag rahi ho Bondita... Ek dam Sundar lag rahi ho..."
" Thank you pati babu, me ghabra gayi ki kya aapko accha lagega ya nahi "
He smiles and makes her feel comfortable by softly placing his hands on her shoulder,
"Sach me bohot sundar lag rahi ho..."
Then to give a final touch, he pulls out 2 strands of her orbs out and adjusts them. Gracefully Bondita too takes the coat on the chair and wears it to Anirudh.
"Aap bhi mast lag rahe ho Pati babu..."
Anirudh bows and thanks his wife.

They both get ready and leave the room. And on to the way to the terrace, the staff members stand on the both sides and welcome them. They finally arrive and Bondita gets exhilarated seeing the terrace decorated with flowers and candles. The places got more brightened up with the 1000 volt smile of Bondita.

"Welcome Sir... Welcome Ma'am... Please have a seat...."
Anirudh locks his hands with Bondita's and goes to the table, he makes her sit and he takes a seat. Bondita contemplates the whole place and while a waiter comes,
"Sir everything is ready, tell us when to serve food..."
"OK i shall inform you"
"OK sir, Thank you..."
"Thank you..." And the staff members take a leave from there.

Bondita comes close to Anirudh's face with a cute and inquisitive expression,
"Pati babu... Ye sab aap ne karvaliya..."
"Haan Bondita tumhaare liye... Accha laga???"
"Haa Pati babu, kyun accha nahi lagega... Bohot accha hai... Thank you pati babu..." Anirudh softly smiles, "Mujhe, humare shaadi ke baad tumhe London me date pe lekar jana chatha tha.. par humko waqt hi nahi mila hai... Toh hum London baad me jaayenge.. ab iss tarah meri khwahish puri karna chatha tha... Isiliye mein tumhe yaha laya..."

They talk for a while and Bondita gets hungry, "pati babu, khane ke liye khuch mangvalenge... Bhook lag raha hai.."
"Haa Bondita... Kya khaaogi..."
"Kuch bhi aapki ki pasand mujhe bohot bhook lagraha hai... Haa, roshagulla mangvalenge..."
"Nahi Bondita, yaha sirf English Khana milta hai..."
Bondita frowns and replies, "Hain... Theeeeeeeek hai pati babu..."

The staff member serves food and ANIDITA enjoy their candlelight dinner.
The waiter asks if they want anything. "NO, thank you, please bring the special one which i had ordered."
"OK sir give me a minute"
"Special... Mmm..."
"Haa... Just wait and watch my wife..."

The waiter comes with a tray and lid coverd on it, he places it on the table and leaves.
Bondita eagerly waits to know whats inside. Anirudh opens the lid and there's a beautiful cake written
"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 50TH CASE DEAR.."
"Pati babu aap ko pata tha ki aaj mein case jeet gayi hun.."
"Haa.... Binod babu ne call karke bataya jab tum Ghar pe tayyar ho rahi thi... Tab mein ne socha tumko yeh ek choti si surprise bhi dedu candle light dinner ke saath..."
"Yeh chota surprise nahi hai pati babu, yeh to bohot bada aur dhamake wala surprise hai... Thank you so much pati babu.. I LOVE YOU"

Anirudh feels escastic listening Bondita saying I love you. As they now don't tell eachother very often.
They celebrated and spent a happy night, making more and more memories.