New story - Party at Kolkata club.

It was a party night at Kolkata club. Anirudh and Bondita were invited to be a part of it. It was an English party, people are ought to get drunk...
Anirudh and Bondita were in their room discussing what to wear. Anirudh had decided to wear his pair of suit, but Bondita didn't.
"What happened Bondita, why ain't you able to decide?..."
"What shall I do Pati babu, I'm confused.."
He checks her wardrobe and takes out a black saree,
"Bonditaaa.... Why don't you try black this time!...."

"Black!!.... Kaka sasur ji will not be in favor of me wearing black...."
"Who is going to tell Kaka that we are going to a night party....?! Huh? ... We are not going to tell him... We'll silently slip out of the house when he will be not at home!"
"Hmmm... But..."
"No buts and ifs ... Just wear this black saree... I'm sure, you'll look absolutely stunning my dear wife!..."
"Okay.... Done!"

In the evening , Anirudh spies on Kaka, and finally after an eternity Kaka goes out. Anirudh rushes into the kitchen and informs Sampoorna ma about the party that they are going to attend. Sampoorna understands and then Anirudh drags Bondita out, they both sneak to their room to get ready. Anirudh gets dressed up, while Bondita comes wearing saree with wet hair from the washroom. Anirudh gets stunned seeing his beautiful and absolutely winsome wife. He goes near to her and lifts her up and softly makes her sit on the small chair.
"Pati ba..."
"Shh... Wait I'll just come" and goes.. Bondita just wonders what is Anirudh upto.

Anirudh brings burnt coal and the powder of incense sticks. He pours the powder on the coal and vapours start. He sits on the chair behind Bondita and he starts drying her hair with that vapour. He gently moves her strands and carefully dries them.
Finally he succeeds drying her hair, Bondita gets up and heads towards the mirror to plait her hair. She undoes her hair tangles made by Anirudh and gets resisted from plaiting her orbs...As usual Anirudh asked her to leave her hair open. Bondita clips her hair to one side and wears bindi. Anirudh comes with a jewellery box and shows it her.

"Pati babuuu...." with a wide grin and her eyes filled with surprise
"Dear majesty did you like it "
"Ofcourse my love..."
They both smile and Anirudh takes the pleasure to groom his wife, he puts the  diamond necklace on her neck softly from backside, with that he didn't resist to grab a chance to kiss on her collar bones. Bondita feels pleasured, he softly places his hands on her ears, puts earrings and smoothly make her wear the bangles. He walks away sighing her for one minute, then Bondita again starts pondering...

Anirudh comes with a Khol box and from it takes a little bit of it and sits on his knees, while Bondita still wonders. He takes her hand and places it on one of his shoulders to give her support, taking one of her feet and gently twists it and puts a small khol dot. Bondita chuckles, he stands up and with the left of over khol on his fingers, he softly puts a dot on her waist just to make sure she doesn't get affected with any evil eyes. He also takes Nazar moving his hands in circular way and presses fingers on his head. Bondita does the same for Anirudh.

Sampoorna fake coughs and knocks the door,

"If you keep on adoring your wife this way, Jethji will come and will not allow you both to go.."

"Arey Sampoorna ma, my poor heart can't stay a while without adoring my loving, beautiful and absolutely gorgeous wifey..." and the stares at Bondita.

"Ahem... Ahem... I think Jethji has headed towards the street end, now wait for some more time then he will come and adore you..."

"No... No we will start... Bondita come! lets go..."

"Yes... Bye sampoorna ma... We'll come early"

"Arey, just enjoy the party okay and come home safe.."

"Haa okay ma... Bye" Anirudh replies, holding Bondita and rushes towards the car.

The next parts of the short story revolves around Bondita surprising Anirudh.
Do share your views through comments and if you like this part do vote and support me.
Thank you
~Bhavana