The unfold of the surprise!!!

Bondita reached Tulsipur, Shoumik babu went onto his work after meeting Roy Choudhury's except Anirudh. Anirudh didn't want to meet anyone and waste his time  although he decided he would meet Shoumik babu the next day.
Bondita wondered why he's not seen anywhere.
"May be he has some work..."
She smiled and went to their bedroom.

A note was kept between the lock and the  door,
"Come to the balcony" was written
"Balcony,?!.." pondering what he upto Bondita went to towards the balcony. Anirudh stood there with a flower bouquet at the entrance. Bondita eyes widened, she went towards him meeting his eye to eye. Anirudh gave her the bouquet with a grin on his face, "Welcome back dear wifey... Aah noo... Welcome back to the mother of my children..."
Bondita was surprised why was Anirudh addressing her as a mother all of a sudden. "May be he likes it this way now" she thought to herself.
"Thank you to father of my children... " She took the bouquet gracefully.

"Please, come in Bondita...." He gently took her hand and walked with her to the balcony. Bondita was amazed to see all the decorations. The flowers smelled so good and the curtains... wow such a beautiful view it was.

She turned towards Anirudh with a bliss in her eyes. Anirudh was reading her unsaid words through her eyes. Tears started rolling down, he wiped them gently with his fingers. He held her hands and made her sit on the swing. Bondita's eyes fell on the Gudiya's placed next. She was flattered seeing them and held them in her hands. A smile escaped on Anirudh's lips when she placed them towards her chest.
"Thanks for this surprise pati babu, I can't tell you... how elated I'm feeling now."
"There are more coming on the way Bondita..."
Bondita was stunned for his words. Anirudh went to over the table which had gifts to her. He swung the cloth from them like a magician.
Ofcourse he was a magician of her heart.

There were all the items which he had bought on the morning. Bondita quickly went towards the table.
"Bonditaaa... Slowly you'll get hurt... I was bringing these to you naa..."
"I can't wait to see what my pati babu had got for me..."
Anirudh laughed at his wife's words and her eagerness to see all the gifts.

________________________________________________________

Hey dear readers, to those who don't know me, I'm Bhavana Kalpavalli from Andhra Pradesh.
I had a insta fan page on Barrister Babu @sahiba_2004 which was no more.
I had decided to share all the happy moments of what I imagined to happen in Anidita's life in this book.
The main reason to write only happy ones is... All of us go through lot of chaos in our lives... but at the end of the day all we need is solace to heart.
I'm trying to bring that solace through this book.
Being a hardcore fan of Barrister Babu and Anidita I have decided to write all the snippets and short moments of Anidita in my stories which will take away all the sorrow of ours, atleast for some time while reading this book.

You can call this as dairy on collection of beautiful, emotional, loving  moments  between Anirudh and Bondita.

I hope you all liked the story. If you did, please don't forget to vote and comment.
For all the artists, appreciations make wonders. So I request you all take a moment for letting me how you liked the story.
Constructive criticism is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day.