Gifts, CHOTI BONDITA and arguments

Bondita started opening the gifts, there were many boxes but she started with the small box first. There was a massaging oil in a glass bottle. She smelled it,"how's the smell, it's not heavy right???..." Anirudh questioned with concern. "No pati babu, it's mild and nice" "it's a massaging oil Bondita.. i have read that at initial months of pregnancy your parts of body get swollen and yet times you may get pain, so this oil helps you..." Anirudh told her. Bondita was filled with happiness.

He started taking each box and explaining to her, "this is a soft pillow for support... I made only one, but if it is comfortable to you we will get more pillows made further... This is a homemade butter helps to reduce marks caused by the streching of stomach, u can apply it night times and sleep... I also bought these feel good books, music tapes which help you to stay calm and positive..."

He showed all those. Bondita observed sarees and brassiere on the table, she took touched the fabric and felt very good, "Bondita... I felt these heavy banarasi sarees may cause uncomfortable to you, so I bought these light weight sarees and brassiere. I checked them, but if you didn't feel comfortable, we can exchange and buy others..."

"They are so soft pati babu, I liked them very much... Thank you so much, i was about get them... But you read my mind..." Bondita replied with a wide smile. "And what is this pati babu...??" "It's a incense powder and burner Bondita, in pregnancy you will have lot of hairfall so if you blow dry with this, it help reduce it... And I promise you that I will my self blow dry your hair from now.."
"What... No pati babu, please you will tangle all my hair and I have to deal with them.. no no... I can do it by myself..." "Bonditaaa... I will do it... I will learn from sampoorna maa and i don't want any excuse... Let me do it please..." Bondita couldn't deny his wish.

She felt on top of the world, she was about to pounce on him but Anirudh knew it and held resisting her,"Bondita... My baby will get hurt.. stop being hyper... Please try to be clam and gentle.. you are having my Choti Bondita in you, i won't spare if anything happens to her.. you understand that..."

"Hawwww... You are scolding me for you CHOTI BONDITA... Is the baby not mine Pati babu... Don't i know how to take care of your CHOTI BONDITA... do you think I can't handle this pregnancy... and do you think I'm incapable of being a mother of your CHOTI BONDITA... AND... to bring into your notice MR. ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHURY nothing will happen if i hug you... AND main thing, no one else can take better care of a child than a mother... So please stop being over protective.." Bondita fired and made him numb.

Anirudh remembered that this is a symptom of pregnancy, mother's get over reactive and mood swings happen. He gulped and took her hand in his, " Sorry my Roshogulla, i just want anything to happen to my baby..." He replied watching her little increased belly, Bondita is still glaring at him. "Ofcourse I don't want anything to happen to you also Bondita.. accha sorry I won't scold you next time, but you should take care of your health okay".
Bondita is still angry, she blew her cheeks and turned otherside folding her hand.

Anirudh scratched his head, wondering what to do make her smile.

Hello folks, how have you all been... I know it's been a while I posted the update, apologies for it. I'm trying to manage all the things happening. I will try be as consistent I can. All i want is, everyone who read the chapter please vote and leave a comment. These appreciations make wonders, please take a moment to let me know how you felt about the chapter.
Constructive feedback is always appreciated. I just want to know how you felt.
Thanks in advance 💓🫂