Coffee and memories with Bondita

Everyone gathered at the dining table. Kaka sat on his low chair, Binoy with his English tea and newspaper along, Somnath with his green tea and so did Anirudh. Sampoorna served breakfast on his plate with his coffee beside. Anirudh was about to sip the coffee and sampoorna stopped him from sipping it grabbing his hand, he didn't understand.
"Arey, Sampoorna Bahu, why did you stop Anirudh from having coffee?!" Kaka questioned
"Jethji, the coffee has malai on it... I forgot to take it away... Sorry Anirudh... I'll make another coffee for you...I didn't see the malai on the milk, Bondita isn't here  and Koyili is also on leave today so I had to prepare" sampoorna says worriedly.
"Arey sampoorna maa, no problem... I'll make coffee for myself... Don't worry..." He said it with a smile.

After watching the conversation between Anirudh and Sampoorna, Kaka's mind had travelled back to when Bondita was a small child, who has come to this house, has learnt everything, the way she used to care for the house at small age itself, and now everything has been a beautiful journey. Kaka started, "Bondita bahu had come to this home as a child who filled this haveli with her laughter, and joy. She was the one who looked after everyone and everything right from the start... And... Now... She has grown up and is now ready to give birth to a child...." Everyone has also agreed to it and stated their own stories with Bondita of then and now.