Anirudh's Mann ki baat

Listening to these, Anirudh was filled with happiness, His Bondita... Whom he saved from sati and child marriage... is now going to be the mother of his kids. How she became from HIS ZIMMEDARI TO HIS ZINDAGI. Anirudh's heart has become warm and his eyes moist. Then suddenly a flash of memories hit him, that day... that night.. when Bondita had come to the haveli as a bride, who was fascinated by the decorations in the balcony thinking it was for her, but all that enthralling moments were shattered in front of her by Anirudh's fitooripann.
Aah...
Anirudh had a pang in his heart. He felt guilty for his behavior that day. He shouldn't have lashed out all the agony on an innocent child.

After the breakfast conversation, Anirudh headed towards his balcony. His eyes were filled with guilt, feeling detest for his behavior towards her on that day. He shouldn't have committed such grave mistake. Anirudh question himself how can he be so rude to her.
So he wanted to rectify it atleast now. He thought to make Bondita feel good and happy when she comes back home. He went back to his study, he took out a paper and a pen, and started to list of things what he wanted.

What could be his plan?!... I think many of you can guess it.