10

It was now the next day which is Tuesday. The time was around 7am and Wang Yibo had just preparing for his second day. He was just putting on his shoes, ready to leave. He was looking forward to spending his breakfast time with the Vice President.

Wang Zhuocheng was coming along with him, saying he wanted to try something from that bakery, too. The other Omega had asked if he wasn't a bother if he would be coming and Yibo told him it was fine, so that made the other a bit relieved, but he said he would keep a little distance, knowing Yibo would want to spend time with Vice President Xiao. Even though his friend said it was fine, he still felt he shouldn't be too close.

The two set off, making conversations along the way, joking around a little. Yibo liked hearing what his friend had to say since the guy seemed to have so much to talk about. He didn't mind one bit. He never liked people talking so much, but Zhuocheng was an exception. His voice was very deep, but very soothing. It reminded him of Senior Xiao. The man was talkative and like Zhuocheng, he didn't mind.

Arriving at the gates, the two could spot many students, but no Vice President. The senior was very tall, so they could spot him easily. Well, Yibo could since Zhuocheng didn't pay much attention to the man's figure.

Looking around and standing like idiots for some time, they still couldn't find him, but what they did find was that..

"BOO!"

The two screamed in fright, which caught the other students' attention (some were annoyed), and unintentionally hugged each other, slightly trembling.

They heard a laughing voice and turned to see someone not Senior Xiao, but he was Senior Xiao's best friend. It was Liu Haikuan and he was the one who scared them off.

"Senior Liu, you-"

Haikuan laughed a lot more before calming himself down, waving his hand while giving them a sly smile, "Good morning~"

"That was not cool!" Zhuocheng let go of his friend, crossing his arms with a big frown.

Haikuan just chuckled a bit, "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you."

"No, you did mean to scare us!"

The older guy gave a mischievous grin, putting one hand on his hip, "Fine, I did."

The younger pouted.

And for some reason, the older blushed at that.

"Anyway, are you two waiting for something? It seems like you were looking for someone."

"We're looking for Vice President Xiao. Yibo's going to that bakery he suggested. Vice President Xiao asked him to meet him at the dormitory gates, but there's no sight of him."

Haikuan blinked and glanced at Yibo who seemed to not care about what just happened and just looking around, eyes hoping to find the man.

"Xiao Gege? You're looking for my best friend? He's right here."

Zhuocheng blinked while Yibo turned to look when he heard the member the of Student Council's words.

"Wher- WHAT!?"

The two Omegas stared wide-eyed when they saw Xiao Zhan standing right beside his best friend with a warm smile.