29

"So I was thinking-"

"Well, that's not good."

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that."

"Shortcake, I love you, but please keep that thinking to yourself."

"You don't even know what I'm about to say!"

"Everything that comes out of your mouth is dumb."

"Xiao Zhan"

"..."

The air around them turned quiet as the two stared at each other. Xiao Zhan had a blank expression on while Wang Yibo was pressing his lips together in a thin line, trying to suppress his laughs.

"I'm leaving you." The older turned around to leave when he felt arms around his waist and laughters were heard.

"I'm sorry! You didn't let me say my thought!" Yibo laughed, tightening his hold on the latter's waist as he back-hugged him.

He snuggled his face into the other's back, hugging him tighter and tighter.

Xiao Zhan smiled at that and pulled the arms away as he turned back around to face the younger. They looked at each other for a hot second before Yibo was quickly pulled into the arms of his lover whom he loved very much.

"Gosh, I love how small you are."

"One time where I actually like that I'm small."

The older nodded, "You are so adorable! So small that you fit perfectly in my arms! I could just squish you!"

"Noooo, don't!!" He was actually squishing him and Yibo laughed at it.

"Now back to my thought"

"It better not be dumb."

The younger pouted, feeling offended, "Whatever"

The older leaned in to kiss that pout away, "So... what's your thought?"

"Do you know of there's mall nearby? I kinda want to buy some clothes. I mean I have quite a few, but they are getting a bit tight to fit, especially my jeans, so I want to buy a few new ones. Plus, it's going to be a new year soon, so I want to make myself look more presentable in the next year."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "That's a good idea. Now that I'm thinking about it, I want to get some new clothes too. You've been stealing a lot of my hoodies. Like, I have about six of them, but when I looked into my closet, there were only two left!"

Yibo let out a nervous chuckle, "Not my fault you bought such comfortable hoodies. You can't blame me here, Gege! You gave me full permission to mess around with your wardrobe. Also, I wasn't the only one who stole your hoodies! Liu Gege does the same too!"

"But he returns them unlike someone who never gives them back." He made sure to prolong the word 'someone' and it made the younger roll his eyes.

"Just admit I look good in your hoodies."

Xiao Zhan giggled and gave the younger a nose kiss, "I have to admit that. It's hilariously adorable how big my hoodies look on you. I could stare at you all day! The benefits of having a small boyfriend!"

"I'm not that small. I'm only 13cm shorter than you."

"Still adorable"

They giggled together for a few seconds until the Omega spoke up.

"We've been hugging for too long. People are staring at us. Come on, let's go find a mall."

"There's a big one in this direction. It's kind of a tradition for me to go to that mall when I come home, even if I don't buy anything. It's just a great stroll."