18

"Shortcake, wake up." Xiao Zhan lightly tapped on the freshman's cheek, trying to call the other to wake up. After a few more tries, he heard a small groan from the younger.

When Wang Yibo opened his eyes, he was met with the most beautiful face he had ever seen. Why was there an angel in his room? Most importantly, why did the angel look so much like Senior Xiao?

...

Wait a minute...

Yibo blinked and rubbed his eyes before sitting up. He tapped his own cheeks for a few seconds before carefully inspecting this angel's face. His face immediately went red when he realized he was face-to-face with Xiao Zhan the "angel".

"S-Senior Xiao!" He stuttered.

Xiao Zhan's ears turned red as he heard the younger's morning voice. It was deeper and so goddamn attractive.

"Good morning, Shortcake."

Yibo blinked, still feeling drowsy. He turned his head around the room and finally realized he wasn't exactly in his room. He was in the older's room. Thinking about last night, his mind just remembered he came here the previous night. He honestly forgot about it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know I fell asleep."

The older just shook his head, "No need to be sorry. It's fine. It was getting late and you looked so peaceful when you sleep, so I couldn't wake you up. Didn't want to disturb sleeping beauty's beauty rest." He playfully winked, receiving a blush from the younger, but also a cute giggle after.

Xiao Zhan then went to grab a plastic bag and handed it over to the freshman, "Zhuocheng came by last night and said these are your clothes, towel and toothbrush. He told me you go to sleep pretty early, so he went to grab these things for you as he knew you would already be asleep here."

Yibo grabbed the bag and grinned, "Zhuocheng is someone who pays attention to their friends. I'm glad to have someone like him."

"I'm glad, too. Haikuan barely remembers what color I like."

That made a laugh escaped from the younger, "I don't think so."

Xiao Zhan snickered, "I don't think so, too. Believe it or not, he's the only one who knows me the most. Not even my parents know a lot about me."

Yibo didn't answer, just smiling while tilting his head at the older.

They stared at each other until the older got embarrassed and ruffled the younger's bed hair. Yeah, his bed hair was looking wacky, but he still looked beautiful with it.

"Go take a shower, then get dressed. I'll walk you to class after."

Seeing as the younger listened to his words and went away, Xiao Zhan smiled to himself. He used to wonder why his heart would beat so fast around him, but now he knew. He indeed liked the younger. They had only known each other for a month or two or whatever, but the older couldn't help but feel this lingering sensation in him. How he felt so happy whenever he was near the younger. How he felt so sad whenever the younger wasn't with him. Having a crush on someone was easy, but falling in love took time. He wondered if this was going to stay as just a silly crush, or would it go deeper and before he knew it, he was in love?

Rabbit Xiao
it takes 4 months to fall in love with someone
give me 2-3 more months

Dumb Panda
huh

Xiao Zhan chuckled at his best friend's response before deciding to put his mind into looking into his sketchbook. He saw the page which the younger helped him last night and grinned.