28

"Why?" Was the first thing Wang Yibo said when he got out of the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan looked up from his laptop, eyes scanning the younger who sported a pair of ripped jeans and thin white tank top. The older almost drooled seeing the muscular biceps of the other. Those arms looked so goddamn hot and the veiny hands? Damn, the younger could choke him with those hands and he would even say thank you.

"W-What?"

Yibo blinked at the older's stutter, but didn't mention anything about it. He just used his index finger to point at his neck and that made the Alpha realized.

A smirk spread over his face as he turned his sight back the laptop screen.

"Hello!?" Yibo went over to the bed and crossed his arms with a deep frown.

Xiao Zhan threw his head back, laughing before closing his laptop and put it away. He then grabbed the younger by surprise by pulling him down on the bed, then getting on top of him, hands on each side of his head.

Yibo gasped aloud at the unexpected action before he felt a lingering kiss on his lips. The older then pulled away, planting kisses on his cheeks, jawline, then back to the lips.

Yibo softly mewled when he felt the lad's warm tongue exploring him. He hastily pulled away, gasping for air after several seconds of kissing. He arched his neck, giving the older a clear passage towards the area.

Xiao Zhan took the opportunity, sucking on the younger's Adam's Apple. The young Omega moaned out loud when he felt something on his crotch. The older was doing the knee thing.

"G-Gege..." He stammered. He was getting hard.

"What is it, love?"

Yibo blushed, "It's too early.. Your parents might come any minute.. And J-Junxiang too.."

"Don't worry, baby. The door's locked." Xiao Zhan let go, pulling his knee away only to replace it with his hand, gently rubbing the clothed member of the younger.

"Fuck.." Yibo cursed, couldn't keep his patience anymore and grabbed the older's hand, putting it under his pants, under his undergarment.

"Just get this over with." He spoke through heavy breaths.

"Gladly." The Alpha responded, chuckling.

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

"Good morning, boys!" Xiao Zhan's mother, Yu Ling, happily called out to them when she saw the two men coming down the stairs.

Her son was wearing black jeans, a white long sleeved shirt with a black sweater vest over it. And next to him was his boyfriend who supported ripped jeans with a pastel pink turtleneck. Normally, wearing a turtleneck in the house wasn't necessary, but it was winter and it was getting cold, so the elder lady didn't question it.

"Did you have a good night, Bobo dear?" She stood up from the couch and went over to the young Omega, holding his hands.

Yibo's cheeks had a slight tint of pink as he recalled what happened last night. He shyly chuckled, tightening his big hands around the lady's small ones, "Yes, I did. One of the best sleeps I've had."

Xiao Zhan secretly smiled. Seemed like his hand skills weren't that bad after all.

The lady smiled in delight, pulling her hands away to pat the little one's head which caused him to crack out a small giggle. It was a habit of hers to pat people's heads and she did it a lot with her own son when he was young. She still did it now since the man didn't seem to mind.