13

The Vice President kept his words and talked to the freshman frequently. Either that's on text or in person. The freshman felt quite happy that the older talked to him and not like those past few weeks ago.

Today, Wang Yibo craved some croissants and so he went to the bakery that he and the senior went together before. This time, he was going alone.

Arriving to the place, he saw a bunch of students from TU University in there, seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshmen. He didn't care about them and just straight up grabbed a tray and tongs to pick out what he wanted.

When he went to pay, a voice spoke to him.

"Hey, aren't you the one who came with Zhan that day?"

He looked up from his wallet to see a girl with brown hair. The same brown Yibo had. She wore the bakery uniform and looking at the freshman with a smile, but the smile was somewhat uncomfortable for him to look at. Judging by her sweet dessert scent, she was clearly an Omega. Only Omegas had scents which smelled like desserts.

Yibo didn't answer that question. He didn't get good vibes from her.

The lady rolled her eyes at his silence and started pack the food, telling the price and Yibo paid for it with Alipay. As he grabbed the bag, the lady intentionally touched his hand and gripped him hard.

"Zhan is into both men and women. Now let me ask you, are you trying to seduce him?" She glared at the other Omega, "Also, Zhan loves the smell of cookies and cream. You have that scent."

Yibo yanked his hand away with a deep frown, "This is none of your business."

"You-"

He left without another word, leaving an angry lady behind.

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

"Why does everything require math?" Ji Li sighed in annoyance as he stared at the book in front of him.

Apparently, their professor couldn't come today as he was sick and there didn't seem to be any substitute either as their professor just called to the principal out of nowhere, leaving the principal no enough time to find a substitute. So he allowed for the class to take a break for one day. Instead of having fun, the five decided to drop by the library to do a little quick studying about their major.

"That's what I wonder everyday. It sucks I'm not good at math." Wang Zhuocheng also sighed, turning the pages back and forth, trying to figure things out but couldn't.

"No, I think you're great! You're belittling yourself, Zhuocheng." Meng Ziyi plastered on a smile and the other looked at her.

He returned the same smile, "Thanks."

Ziyi chuckled and looked down at her books, flirting to use her side bangs to hide the blush creeping on her cheeks.

Both Wang Yibo and Zhu Zanjin noticed and glanced at each other before shrugging their shoulders, having a suspicion towards the female Alpha.

Suddenly the table trembled as a phone dinged and they turned to look to find out it was Zhuocheng's phone. The Omega looked at it for a split second, a smile forming on his face as he unlocked his phone and did his thing before putting it down. When he looked up, he just realized the others' eyes were on him. He got overwhelmed by the stares and gulped, feeling nervous.

"W-What..?"

"Who was that?" Ji Li smirked as he got closer to the man.

"N-No one.."

"Then why are you stuttering, Zhuocheng? Are you hiding something?"

"I said nothing!" Zhuocheng looked away.