21

"Well, it's lunch time now. I gotta go guys. See you!" Wang Zhuocheng said bye to them before dashing out of the classroom in full excitement. He couldn't wait to see that specific senior. He wondered why that man was so special to him.

"What about you, Yibo? Aren't you gonna go see your lover?"

Wang Yibo blushed at Ji Li's remark, "He's not my lover. Furthermore, I have a study session with Senior Gu. As much as I want to go with Senior Xiao, I promised Senior Gu this."

"But didn't you say you'll do something about it to Vice President Xiao?" Zhu Zanjin crossed his arms as he looked at the Omega.

"I did, but I just texted him saying I can't go. I really can't miss out on this study session."

"Yibo, if you wanted to study, then why didn't you come to us? We could've helped you with your studies. Besides, wouldn't it be better that we too get some knowledge?" Meng Ziyi questioned.

"I know, but Senior Gu is a senior. He knows a lot more than us freshmen."

"Are you underestimating our skills?" Ji Li put his hands on his hips as he glared at the man in a playful manner.

Yibo was taken aback, "What? Of course not! It's just that I-"

The younger Beta laughed it off, "I'm just kidding. You can go. It's really none of our business anyway. I don't want to interrupt."

The other two nodded and Ziyi stood up, "I'm going to get lunch at Pepper Lunch. Haven't eaten that in months. You two wanna come?"

Ji Li replied, "I would love to, but I'm not that hungry. I was only thinking of getting a soda for lunch."

"No, you're not only having a soda for lunch. You are coming with me and Ziyi to Pepper Lunch. I'll pay for you."

Ji Li looked at the older Beta and blinked, a smile later appearing, "T-Thanks.."

Zanjin was confused, "Why are you stuttering? And what's with your face? Are you blushing?"

Ji Li touched his cheeks and blinked again, "No! Let's go, Ziyi!"

Ziyi sensed something about the Beta and had a smirk on her face. She didn't say anything as she got dragged by the flustered Beta.

Zanjin sighed and waved bye to Yibo before going after them.

Yibo chuckled at his friends. All those years when he was in Luoyang, he was always alone. It was nice to have some companies and not to mention he ended up having a crush on someone. He never thought of that before coming to Beijing. He was very excited when his crush asked him to go somewhere, but the study session was very important. He couldn't miss it because Gu Wei was going to teach him a new fact. He sighed to himself, feeling disappointed he couldn't go to see his crush.

He picked up his bag and went to the library where he saw Gu Wei in their usual spot already waiting for him with the books needed on the table.

Gu Wei noticed him and smiled, "I thought you wouldn't come."

Yibo walked up to him and sat down, "Nonsense. I couldn't miss it."

Gu Wei's eyes got brighter than the stars as his cheeks went red, "Let's get started, shall we?"

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

"Tell me again why we're here at the history section of the library. We're supposed to be at the cafe." Cao Yuchen asked as he walked beside his friend through the shelves full of books.

"My professor told us to go research about the best fashion designers throughout the years and ordered us to design some clothes similar to the works of those fashion designers but kinda like make it more of our own style." Xiao Zhan answered as he scanned through the shelves. He was looking for one specific book which contained the best fashion designers and he already knew what kind of clothes he was going to make. He researched a lot about this one fashion designer and really admired his work.