💠{The Legend of the Gobblewonker}💠

💠{No One's POV}

💠{No One's POV}

[Y/N] was busy making breakfast in the kitchen while the Gleeful twins sat in the dinning room waiting for me to finish. [Y/N] was making pancakes and he thought he was doing a pretty good job thanks to the cook book.

Mabel: "Are you done [Y/N? I'm hungry." She shouted as she was busy painting her nails.

[Y/N] was then done and soon placed their plate pancakes for each of them on the table and awkwardly stood by.

Mabel: "Finally! Took you long enough!"

[Y/N]: "S-Sorry--"

Stan: "Good morning, kiddos. You know what day it is?" He says as he walks in and interrupts the [h/c] haired boy.

Dipper: "Happy anniversary..."

Mabel: "Mazel tov?"

Stan then chuckled as he ruffled the twins' hair.

Stan: "It's Family Fun Day! Though, I have a special opening for the car dealer ship unfortunately." He says as walks over to the fridge and pours himself some juice in glass from the cupboard near by.

Stan: "We're cuttin' off work for the Telepathy Tent, so you three can take this opportunity to hangout with one another!"

Mabel: "Uncle Stan, is this gonna be anything like our last bonding day?" She asked.

💠Flashback to Dipper,Mabel and [Y/N] helping Stan make new stuffed toys (mostly [Y/N] doing all the work).

Stan: "You call that a stitch? That doll is fallin' apart!"

He yelled at [Y/N] who was crying cause he was struggling and extremely stressed.

In the end, [Y/N] had his hands completely covered in bandages.

💠Cut to present.

Mabel then giggles.

Mabel: "[Y/N] really needs to learn a few simple things."

Dipper: "Clearly." He casually remarks as [Y/N] looks at him; feeling a bit hurt.

Stan: "All right, maybe you three could hangout at the yacht."

Mabel: "YAY!"

Dipper: "Sure."

💠timeskip💠
{Lake}

The three teens hop out of a very expensive white limo and they all make it to the Gravity Falls lake.

The twins then spot Pacifica and Gideon; covered in branches and sticks with blindfolds on.

Preston: "Okay, open them up!" He says as he took off the blindfolds of the two kids.

Preston: "Ta-da! It's fishing season!"