The Inconveniencing{Pt.3}

💠{Gideon's POV}

💠{Gideon's POV}

I was busy hurriedly running around the store; looking for the gang.

I make a turn around the corner and spot [Y/N] with his back turned towards me.

Gideon: "Hey [Y/N]! Have you seen--" I immediately stop approaching him when he turns around.

[Y/N]'s lips were a bit purple (probably from drinking slushies) and he was holding a sharp kitchen knife with both hands.

Gideon: "Wh-Where did you get that knife? What are you doing?!" I nervously asked him.

[Y/N]: "Weird th-things are happening in this store... j-just earlier... all k-kinds of objects come t-to life and tried k-killing me! The g-ghosts here are t-trying to kill me!!" He yelled as he was already tearing up at this point; his grip on the knife tightening.

Gideon: "[Y/N]! Cal--"

Dipper: "Stop crying and put down the knife." He says, appearing behind and scaring me from out of the blue.

[Y/N]: "No way!! Are you crazy! This is the only way to defend myself!!" He yelled, already being scared out of his mind.

Dipper: "[Y/N], you're panicking to the point where you're not thinking rationally, calm down already."

And he was right, [Y/N] really is panicking to the point where he doesn't seem that sane. Though, I don't think the way he's trying to calm him down is going to work.

[Y/N]: "As if I'm listening to you! Since when do you care?! Huh!? I'm leaving to find safety!!" He screamed before suddenly running at an ungodly speed in the opposite direction.

Dipper sighed and followed after the boy.

Finally thinking back to the gang, I quickly rushed off to find them. Once I did, I see everyone gathered behind the counter of the register.

Pacifica: "Yo Gideon, come check this out."

Gideon: "U-Uh...ok..." I nervously stuttered as walk up to them.

Lee: "Then the rumors are true!"

I nervously gulp.

Wendy: "Dude, I dare you to lie down in it."

Lee: "Good idea!" He agreed.

Tambry: "Aye Nate, go lie down in it! I gotta capture this moment for my fans!"

Nate: "I'm a dead body, look!" He joked as he walked over to the markings.

Gideon: "Wait! Maybe let's not do that." I shouted; stopping him in his tracks.

Lee: "This guy's scared!"

Gideon: "All I'm saying is, why tempt the fates? I mean.. what if this place really is... haunted...?"