[Y/N] vs. Manliness{Pt.3}

💠{No One's POV}💠

💠{No One's POV}💠

Inside the mountain is a cave full of Manotaurs.

[Y/N]: "Th-This place is amazing!" He said in awe while Dipper rolled his eyes.

Gideon: "You can say that again." He says while walking up to [Y/N] and Dipper.

[Y/N]: "G-Gideon!?"

Dipper: "What are you doing here?"

Gideon: "I could ask the both of you the same thing."

Chutzpar: "The gnomes live in the trees, the merpeople live in the water, 'Cause they're losers! But we Manotaurs, crash in the MAN CAVE!"

He bangs a gong.

Chutzpar: "BEASTS! I have brought you, more hairless children!" He shouted as he pushes Dipper and [Y/N] forward.

[Y/N]: "H-Hello..!" He nervously smile.

Dipper: "..."

Chutzpar: "This is, uh, Pubetor, Testosteror, Pituitor," He said while gesturing to several Minotaurs "And.... and you are...?"

[Y/N]: "I'm... uh... [Y/N]! The T-Terrorizor!" He nervously shouted and the Manotaurs cheered for him.

Dipper: "I'm Dipper."

The Manotaurs began to boo.

Dipper: "... the Destructor."

Manotaurs: "Yeah. Yeah that's better." He said as the other Minotaurs nod in agreement.

The gong is banged once again by Chutzpar.

Chutzpar: "Dipper the Destructor, [Y/N] the Terrorizor and Gideon the Tormentor, wants us to teach them the secrets to our manliness."

Dipper: "I'm only here to watch you guys do your thing."

Gideon: "Urgh, who honestly cares what you want?" He says while glaring at Dipper.

[Y/N]: "I-I need you're g-guys' help." He says and pulls down his shirt to show his hairless bare chest.

[Y/N]: "Look at th-this!" He shouted as Dipper rolled his eyes.

Gideon: "I feel for you... surprisingly. Anyways, I also have the same problem. The other's back at the shack won't take me seriously just because I look like some baby apparently."

Manotaurs: "I must confer with the High Council."

The Manotaurs turn around and huddle.

Manotaur2: "He's also a human; I don't like him..."

Manotaur3: "I DON'T LIKE YOUR FACE!" He angrily shouted as he punches Manotaur2.

The Manotaurs all start fighting.

Gideon: "I like these guys... what about you [Y/N]?" He asked as he turned to [Y/N] and ignored Dipper.

However, [Y/N] wasn't by him. Dipper and Gideon turned to the Manotaurs and saw him; [Y/N] was somehow dragged into the fight with the Manotaurs.