[Y/N] vs. Manliness{Pt.5}

💠{No one's POV}💠

💠{No one's POV}💠

Dipper, [Y/N] and Gideon finally made it up the mountain and are now preparing to enter the cave ahead of them.

"What is a Multi-bear?" Gideon wondered aloud.

"Looks like we will just have to find out." Dipper said calmly and [Y/N] audibly gulps before all the three of them enter the cave with caution.

💠{Dipper's POV}

'This prick is really getting on my last nerve...' I thought to myself with furrowed brows - [Y/N] clinging onto my cape. I turn my head around and let out a soft huff when grabbing my cape and pulling it away from [Y/N], along with glaring at him.

There's a loud rumbling roar and I look in front of me see the supposed Multi-bear standing right before us.

"Oh, that's a Multi-bear..." Gideon muttered.

"AHHHH!!!!!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!" [Y/N] screeched with a sob before clinging onto my cape once again.

Many of the bear heads begin to let out roars of their own and the main head begins to speak.

"Silence! Bear heads, silence!" The Main Head shouted as he smacks the other heads to stop them from causing a noisy ruckus. "Children, why have you come here...?"

"Multi-bear! We seek your head!" Gideon shouts,"or, one of them, anyway? There's like-what? Six heads...?"

"Y-Yeah! So... so now c-could you please g-give us a head...? W-We might end u-up... being e-executed! I-If you don't...!" [Y/N] mumbled a response, trembling in fear behind me and quietly coughed.

"This is foolish! Leave now! Or die!" The Multi-bear voice booms throughout the cave

"So be it." Is all I say before summoning a spectre of bright blue spears.

💠{No One's POV}💠

The Multiple bear heads roar and charges at Dipper with [Y/N] screaming in terror; Gideon soon getting behind both the other boys for cover and protection.

However, the Multi-bear suddenly comes to a halt and looks over down at its feet to see blue chains fiercely gripping its ankles.

Just as Dipper raised his arm to perform another distanced attack, the Multi-headed bear quickly swipes his large paw in order to smack a pile of bones towards all the young boys. Before the bones could land a hit on him, [Y/N] grabs Dipper's arm and teleports behind the bear out of pure panic.

While Dipper was caught off guard, the Multi-bear managed to break free from the chains.

"HEY!! What about me!!?" Gideon screamed before the Multi-bear set it sights on him. The ginger-head gasps in surprise when dodging an in coming attack from the Multi-bear before running for his life when being chased by the beast.