The Inconveniencing{Pt.2}

💠{No One's POV}💠

💠{No One's POV}💠

Pacifica and Gideon were sitting in the very back of the car.

Pacifica takes a pen from Gideon. She crosses out, You smell like shit! on her door and wrote You look nice today!.

Pacifica: "Ha! This is gonna blow someone's mind!"

Gideon: "Pacifica, please!" He demanded.

Pacifica: "What, am I too embarrassing for yo--" She's cut off by Gideon slapping his hand over her mouth.

Pacifica licks Gideon's hand and laughed; Gideon pulls his hand away.

Gideon: "Ugh! Did you just lick my hand?" He said with disgust.

💠timeskip💠
{Dusk 2 Dawn!}

💠{[Y/N]'s POV}

I was dragged to this creepy convenience store by the twins called 'Dusk 2 Dawn'. Apparently some couples have died here and they want to try find there ghosts or something!

Right now, I somehow managed to teleport all three of us into the store.
I haven't gotten a full grasp of my powers yet and I've never teleported many people at once.

[Y/N]: "I d-don't like it h-here! Something b-bad is definitely g-going to happen... something bad is going to happen... something bad is going to happen... something bad is going to happen...--"

Dipper: "Would you stop that!"

Mabel: "Careful Dipper, you might make him piss his pants - you can be scarier than ghosts sometimes when angry y'know - you look like a terrifying ogre!" She teased with a smug smile.

'She insulted both of us...'

We hear a bunch of voices outside and Dipper frowned while Mabel's smile widened.

'Great... now there's more people coming... I wanna disappear now!'

Dipper used his powers to force open the door and we were met with a group of other teens.

💠{No One's POV}💠

Pacifica: "The Gleefuls!? [Y/N]!?" She explained in surprise.

Gideon: "What are you three doing here!?" He frowned.

Tambry: "Status update! Now at haunted convenience store along with the Gleefuls!!" She smiled brightly while taking a selfie with everyone else in the background.

Lee & Nate: "Ha! Cool!" They shouted in awe.

Dipper: "Why are you guys even here?" He queries.

Wendy: "We just came here to hangout since this place had shut down."

Gideon: "Now that I think of it, why was it shut down? Was it because of a health code violation or---"