Headhunters {Pt. 2}

💠{[Y/N]'s POV}

💠{[Y/N]'s POV}

Everyone in the room then all gasp as they all look at each other.

💠 timeskip 💠
{Gift shop}

💠{No one's POV}

Dipper: "So, what do you think?"

Soos: "In my opinion: this is an axe." He sarcastically comments.

Dipper: "Don't annoy me Soos."

[Y/N]: "What i-if it was the Toby Determined!"

Mabel: "Of course!"

Dipper: "He did seem pretty upset when you didn't answer his questions." He says to [Y/N]

[Y/N]: "I can't believe he was furious enough, to m-murder!" He exclaimed with in worry.

Soos: "Oh, he apparently hangs out at this crazy intense biker joint downtown for performances."

Mabel: "Then that's where we're going."

Soos: "You three are like: The Gleeful Musketeers."

Dipper: "Don't call us that..."

The three kids now known as the 'Gleeful Musketeers' walk out the gift shop.

They then see Stan pulling a coffin out of his car.

(Sorry, I just had to)

Stan: "Hey, give me a hand with this coffin, will ya? I'm doin' a moral service for wax Stan. Something small but, classic."

Dipper: "Sorry, Uncle Stan, but we have got a big break in this case. We're heading to the town right now to interrogate the murderer."

Mabel: "We have an axe!"

[Y/N] grabs his bag and shows Stan the axe.

Stan: "Hm, it seem like the kind of thing that responsible parents wouldn't want you to do... Good thing I'm an uncle, accept to one of you, but. Avenge me kids! AVENGE ME!!"

💠 timeskip 💠

In the town where Dipper, Mabel and [Y/N] are sneaking near the Skull Fracture.

Dipper: "This is the place."

Tats then looks at a man's ID that was ahead if the three teens as he holds it up.

Tats: "Sorry, but we don't serve miners."

Miner: "Daaaannnnng'nab it!"

The Miner proceeds to spit on the road and walks off.

The three teens then walk up to Tats.

Mabel: "We're here to interrogate Toby Determined for the murder of Wax Stan." She said as she pulled on one of her brightest smiles.

Tats: "Ah yes, the Gleefuls, right this way." He said as he proceeds to open the door for 'The Gleeful Musketeers'.

💠{[Y/N]'s POV}

We all walk in and look around as we're greeted by men fighting each other.

[Y/N]: "He's resting..." I say to myself to calm down as we walked over a body of some random guy.

Dipper: "Alright, let's just try to find Toby and not draw too much as soon as possible - [Y/N], you're coming with me."

Mabel: "You got it."

[Y/N]: "O-Okay."

Dipper and I walk around until we see an area which appears to be a wrestling ring. There were a ton of buff men brutally wrestling each other.

Dipper: "Let's see if we can get any information from them." He says and I gulped.

We then push through the crowd and walk up in the middle of the ring after the finish of a battle.

Dipper: "Excuse me, have any of you seen Toby Determined?"

Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and it went quiet. They all turn to us and started getting annoyed by us and the Referee came up.

Ref: "Look kids, we're in the middle of something."

Dipper: "I'll battle someone here and if I win, you tell me where Toby is." He says and the crowd laughed.

Ref: "Ok then, it's your funeral. What's your name by the way."

Dipper: "Dipper Gleeful." He says and everyone nearby immediately took interest.

Dipper took off his cape and handed it over to me to look after.

The Ref chuckled and stepped aside as I joined the crowd while Dipper is soon confronted by a huge buff guy with a mullet and a moustache.

Mullet guy: "Your gonna die today pipesqueak!" He proudly shouted as he charged at him.

💠{No one's POV}💠

As Mullet guy was charging at Dipper, his eyes turned a bright glowing blue.

Mullet guy went in to punch the boy, but Dipper suddenly disappeared.

Mullet guy: "What the he--" He was cut off by Dipper grabbing his wrist with his chains from behind at a distance and began to swing the crazy buff dude in circles as he screamed.

Finally, after a few swings, Dipper threw the dude at a wall as he broke through it.

Once the Mullet man was thrown through the wall everyone stared at Dipper in shock. Some confused, some scared and others amazed by his strength.

[Y/N]: "That was c-cool!" He says as he handed Dipper's cape back.

Dipper thanks [Y/N] and turns his attention to the crowd.

Dipper: "Now then, where's Toby?"

💠 timeskip 💠

Dipper and [Y/N] now walked outside the Skull Fracture; seeing Mabel waiting for them outside.

Mabel: "There you are!"

Dipper: "Yeah, anyway, back to breaking the case." He says and pulled out a list.

Dipper: "No one's sure if Toby's current whereabouts."

Mabel: "Ugh, this is going to be a long day!" She whined.

Dipper: "Let's find that murderer."

[Y/N]: "Y-Yeah!" He agreed.

______________________________