The Hand That Mabel Rocks {Pt.3}

💠{No One's POV}💠

💠{No One's POV}💠

Gideon: "How'd it go? Was she mad? Did she try to read your mind with her psychic powers?"

Pacifica: "Don't worry Gideon, she seemed very understanding! I also think she can't read minds with her powers."

💠 timeskip 💠
{Gleeful Manor}

Mabel was within her room sitting at her dresser while wiping off her makeup.

Mabel: "Pacifica Southeast... you think you can be so much better than me, you don't know what you've done!"

Mabel then looks over a candle across the room threw the mirror of the dresser.
Her eyes glows a bright blue and the candle levitate while the light bulbs on his boudoir explode.

Mabel's frown deepens and she grits her teeth as ther things in the room begin to levitate.

Mabel: "You've just made the biggest mistake of your life!!" She yelled and the levitating objects bursts into flames.

There was a knock on her door and it opened to reveal [Y/N].

[Y/N]: "M-Mabel--"

Mabel: "If you do not leave my room this instant! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!" She yelled in a fit of rage and turns over to the [h/c] haired boy.

[Y/N] yelped and quickly shut the door before running off straight after.

Mabel sighed and brushes down the stray strands of hair sticking out.
She wasn't really proud of herself for bursting out of anger like that. She's just ruining the perfect image of herself after all.

Mabel looks at a picture of Pacifica and Gideon; burning away Pacifica's side of the picture.
If Pacifica is now a real threat to her, then she'd have to take matters into her own hands.

💠 timeskip 💠
{The Eden Shack}

Gideon and Pacifica were both playing checkers, and the latter of the two was somehow winning over the former.

Pacifica: "Haha! I win!!"

Gideon: "How?! There's no way, you have to be cheating in some way! You didn't know how to play up until now!"

The tellphone then begins to ring.

Pacifica & Gideon: "Your turn!"

Gideon: "Okay, rock paper scissors!"

The two play and Gideon ends up winning. Pacifica groaned before getting up to picked up the phone.

[Y/N]: "H-Hey, Pacifica."

Pacifica: "Oh! [Y/N], what's up? Do you need anything?"

[Y/N]: "'I do! I d-desperately need y-your help w-with something.."

Pacifica: "Sure, what can I help you with?"

[Y/N]: "Uuh, m-meet me at 412 Gopher Road t-tonight. It'll be e-easier t-to show what I-I need help with in p-person."