💠[Y/N] vs. Manliness💠

💠{No One's POV}💠

💠{No One's POV}💠

The 'Gleeful Musketeers', along with Stan were all outside the gift shop; chatting with the the town's local enthusiasm enthusiast and future mayor of Gravity Falls, Tyler Cutebiker.

Tyler: "I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Unfortunately, this is the only decent place with good stuff. So, do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?" He smiled sweetly - though it was strained.

Stan: "Of course! How about these amazing, decorative crystals?" He questioned; a smug smile on his face.

Stan puts a bowl of 'crystals' on the counter.

Tyler: "Very funny... that looks like broken glass." He pointed out.

Stan: "What are you, a cop?" He says before pushing the bowl aside - carelessly letting it fall off the counter.

[Y/N] had just walked in the Tent and sighed when he saw the mess that he'd now have to clean up..

Tyler: "Ooh! What is that new thing?" He cheerfully asked.

Mabel: "Uncle Stan! Can we go to the diner? We're huuungry..." She whined as Dipperr just stood beside her.

Mabel: "Huuuuungry..." She repeats more dramatically and [Y/N] was just watching as he finished off cleaning the glass.

Stan: "Yeah, sure. Soon as this yahoo makes up his mind." He says with an irritatedly smile.

Tyler: "Do you have this in another animal?" He asked as he pointed at a fur trout.

Stan: "I'm fine locking him inside if you are." He said as he turned over to the teens.

The twins and [Y/N] then nod in agreement.

💠timeskip💠
{Outside Gift Shop}

The twins had managed to set up a barrier to keep Tyler in the gift shop.

Tyler was just chanting 'puma shirt' multiple times, until he paused and started chanting 'panther shirt'.

💠timeskip💠

The Gleeful trio along with Stan, were at the Diner.

The waitress hits a woodpecker on a wall and a beaver in a hole in the floor with a broom.

McGucket: "Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!" He loudly chanted.

Sheriff Blubs is seen eating pancakes very quickly, while Deputy Durland uses a speeding device at him as he chanted 'Go!' multiple times.

At the twins, [Y/N] and Stan's table, Pretty Susan then walks up to their table.

Stan: "Pretty Susan! There's my little ray of sunshine! Where were you yesterday?"

Pretty Susan: "I hit a bus with my car." She joyfully replied as she smiled.

Stan: "Hahahaha! Hilarious!" He laughed.