{ 6: fame and misfortune }

post-possession scenario lol. basically the ninja become celebrities and everything goes to hell from there. dareth is still a massive pest in this chapter / these scenarios im sorry

»»————> ➹★➷ <————««

scenario #1:
(oc) and (crush) are on a talk show along with venom and kai to answer various questions about being a ninja. it's fine at first, but quickly gets out of hand when the reporters / interviewers start getting a bit hostile with their questions directed at (oc) and venom.

scenario #2:
everyone's at the studio with dareth for a photo shoot (or smth else idrc lol) and he shows everyone some magazines that were printed. unfortunately, (oc) and venom get the short end of the stick due to the 'lovely' magazines being published about them.

scenario #3:
venom and (oc) are doing their own thing / hanging out until reporters come buzzing in and start trying to ask questions.

scenario #4:
(oc) and venom mind their own business / are hanging out when (crush)'s and kai's fangirls start surrounding the two.

scenario #5:

the fame goes to (crush)'s head and they become unbearable— especially around (oc), who they're treating poorly. during an interview with (crush), everything hits its peak when they put an arm around (oc) and start acting all cocky; acting like (oc) is just "their significant other" and nothing more.

scenario #6:
tired of all the fame and misfortune from the past few months or so, (oc) unknowningly leaves the crew and goes into hiding. when the others wake up the next morning, there's two notes from (oc) and venom saying that they went somewhere.