{ 61: corrupted green ninja au}

based off an idea from one of generic stud's videos on youtube where he talked about kai being the corrupted / evil green ninja - except im reworking it(?) for ocs

btw, if you want to roleplay before or after events in the scenario, feel free. idrc either way ngl

<----««»»---->

what if, while they were in the volcano with the ninja, it was (oc)'s responsibility to get lloyd out of the volcano- instead of kai's? what if they failed to do so? or if they just. simply went for the fangblade without a second thought?

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

if (oc) attempts to save lloyd:

they did their best, but ultimately the young kid ends up getting captured by pythor + the other serpentine.

(oc) then makes it back to the bounty somehow, to inform the others of lloyd's 'demise' (they don't know he's not dead).

however, just before someone (or maybe everyone) starts to panic.. something happens. the golden weapons start reacting to (oc), much to the surprise of the others, wu, and garmadon.

"i suppose.. (oc) is the green ninja?" wu says, almost in disbelief.

afterwards, (oc) finds themself gradually getting more and more corrupted by the power as time goes on-
due to feeling immense guilt over lloyd's "death", their mind gets to get corrupted.

(crush), nervous, eventually gathers up the courage to tell the others about their suspicions.. and maybe also call out (oc) while they're at it, too.

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

if (oc) goes for the fangblade:

after grabbing the fangblade, (oc) heads back to the monastery. lloyd either dies or gets captured by the serpentine.

everyone is in a rage at (oc) for choosing something like the fangblade instead of getting lloyd. (oc) simply shrugs it off before the golden weapons start reacting.

much to everyone's surprise, (oc) of all people is the green ninja.

afterwards, (oc), who once again blames themself / feels guilty over lloyd's death (or capture), shuts themself off from the other and just focuses on getting stronger so they can battle the dark lord.

eventually, they end up finally battling against garmadon and the overlord- however, since (oc) doesn't really have any attachment towards garmadon, they end the fight quickly and defeat him.

the overlord notices this and gets an idea.. *he* could corrupt (oc) more and become the ultimate enemy!

just as the ninja, wu, and garmadon go up to support(?) (oc) in the final battle, they're greeted to an unfortunate surprise- (oc) in the overlord's grasp. they're kneeling on the ground with the overlord starts with his fusion nonsense.