chapter 3: Containment breach

(This chapter is not updated)

𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪
꧁(Y/n) pov꧂

"ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! SCP-682(A/N:Hard to Destroy Reptile) AND SCP-106(A/N:Old Man) HAVE BREACHED CONTAINMENT. I REPEAT SCP-682 AND SCP-106 HAVE BREACHED CONTAINMENT AND TO ALL GUARDS AND MTF, GO TO THE KETER ZONE TO A4 AND A2. ALL PERSONAL WHO ARE IN EUCLID AND KETER ZONE PLEASE FIND SHELTER."

Chapter 3
(Y/N) pov

|End|

The gun behind me fall. I look back at dr. David and he look scared for a second but he start to calm him self down. I was about to say something but dr. David said something first.

"Anyway ( y/n ), what do you mean by
'I am going back to my acting and delete that part' ?" Dr. David ask me. "Did you forgot? Or this is apart of the prank" I replied. "prank? Do you think all of what we are doing is fake?! What we are going is real" he Replied.
"I think he is still acting or he is just outsmart my question or both or i don't know" I thought.

I look at dr. David face who have a puzzle look and i start laughing hard. "I don't know why i start laughing when i see dr. David face look. It's like he is my best friend" i thought.

•---------------------------------------------------------•
( A/n: get it?? When you see your bff face you both start laughing )
•---------------------------------------------------------•

Dr. David look at the MTF and give him the 'shoot that person' look. I then felt the gun behind me. The MTF was about to shoot but then stop. "Sorry sir I can't do this" The MTF said and left, only me and dr. David are left in the room.

Dr. David pov:

"Isn't that MTF, who doesn't care about the d-class and want to kill them?" I thought.

( Y/n ) pov:

The room was silent for awhile. I then heard a voice. "Attention attention!! Scp-049 have escape of his containment cell. I repeat scp-049 have escape of his containment cell!!"

I look at dr. David and start laughing again. He look so scared like a cat. "There are so good at acting that I can't stop laughing." I thought. I then heard dr. David voice. "Oh no. . . Scp-049 containment cell is all most near here. . ." Dr. David mumbled. I then fell of my chair because I'm laughing so hard. I then stand up and sit on the chair. He then look at me with a serious face. "Can you shut up or scp-049 can hear us or he already hear us" dr. David said, making sure his voice isn't loud. I then start laughing again. Dr. David then stand up and walk to the emergency gun and point at me.

•---------------------------------------------------------•
( A/n: Idk if there's a emergency gun at the interview room thing)
•---------------------------------------------------------•

Dr. David was about to shoot at me then we hear the metal door open. I look at the person who open it, it's scp-049. . . "They really did make everything look so real" I thought. Scp-049 talk one step and dr. David then point the gun at scp-049.

"You can take the d-class but not me please" dr. David beg. Scp-049 look at me then said "she/he doesn't have the pestilent but. . . you. . ." Scp-049 then look at dr. David and walk up to him. Dr. David step back and point the gun at scp-049. "D-don't come close to me!!" Dr. David said. Scp-049 then touch dr. David and he fall to the ground. "Err. . . Is dr. David telling the truth?? Nah" I thought. Scp-049 the. look at me and talk one step. When I look at scp-049 face it remind me of that one meme. I can't help but laugh.

Scp-049 pov before he walk in the room and in the room:

While i was walking in the long hallway, I then see a MTF who is running toward me. "I think he didn't notice me, even though he is right in front of me" he then stop to take a breath and before he realize i was infront of him, I then touch him. I 'borrow' his key card and continue walking in the long hallway

*Time skip brought to you by my cat is pregnant again*

I then hear a noice coming from a metal door beside me. I then turn around. "Why do I have a feel i shouldn't open this door and see what's inside" I thought but I ignore it and take out a key card, which i borrow. I swipe the key card and the door open.

I then saw one of the infected by the pestilent who is holding a gun and pointing the gun at the d-class. They have notice I open the door and glare at me. I then take one step and the scientist point the gun at me. "This d-class doesn't have the pestilent. She/he must be the cure" I thought. "You can take the d-class but not me please" the scientist beg. I look at the d-class who is sitting on a chair. "she/he doesn't have the pestilent but. . . you. . ." I said and look at the scientist. I walk to the scientist and he step back. "D-don't come close to me!!" the scientist said to me. I then touch him and look at her/him. She/he then start laughing.

"Why is she/he laughing??" I thought. I walk to the d-class and she/he then stand up and step back. "No need to be scared. Your the cure" I said and I then suddenly felt that i should get out of here. "Why do i feel like i should get out of here before this human can do something to me. . . But she/he is the cure. . ." I thought. I didn't realize that i was run to the door and opening it. "Even if she/he is the cure, I have a feeling she/he doesn't belong here. . . I should go back on finding my friend" I thought and continue on my walk in the long hallway.

( Y/n ) pov:

Scp-049 then said to me "no need to be scared. Your the cure" the part where he said 'your the cure' got me curious. "Are they making a Y/n kind of show and I'm that y/n" I thought. Scp-049 then stop and run out of the room. "Yep I'm in a y/n kinda show" I thought. "I should explore because i can" I thought. I then walk up to dr. David who is dead And steal or i should say steal his key card. I then walk to the metal door and swipe the key card and the door open.

What scp will you meet next? Will it be scp-682 or scp-106 or you will meet again with scp-049? Who know

•---------------------------------------------------------•

A/N: sorry if this is short for you.

What SCP or doctor do you want to meet next??