chapter 11: Starting to know

(please don't skip "!PLEASE READ!")

ווווווווווווווווווו
Previously...

[ Y/n ] pov:

"I'm telling the o5 about this" he said and dr. Bright then quickly gets out of his hiding spot. "Pls don't! It's brand new" dr. Bright fell down to his knees and begged for some games.

"Fine but go back to your office and do the paperwork" he said. "But the ice guy can do-" dr. Bright was about to finish his sentence but dr. Gears just shook his head. "Fine" he said while he stood up.

"Bye [ y/n ], I will miss you" he said and left. Only me and dr. Gears are left in the room. "Sorry about dr. Bright and your request may take a while" he said and left.

•••

[ Y/n ] pov

"I'm alone again" I thought with a sigh and ho back to sleep. "HEY!" I almost scream when someone enters the room without me knowing and the one who enters the room is an unknown scientist.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I said with an angery tone. "Your blood" unknown scientist replied. "For what?" I ask while I slowly sat down. "For your DNA of course now stay still" she said and walk toward me. "Stay still ok?" She ask and I nod in response.

I felt a sharp needle on my shoulder.

After he took some of my blood, he thanked me and left the room.

"I'm alone again, which means I can go back to my wonderful dream" I thought and went back to sleep, but before I could do that, someone burst in. "SCP-####!" someone shouted. "What is it now?" I thought and noticed it was dr. Clef. "What do you want clef?" I ask. "Your love/body" he said with a smirk.

•---------------------------------------------------------•
( For people who simp for dr. Clef)

I blush on what dr. Clef said. "Did he really said that- oh wait i forgot all of these is just an act" I thought but still blushing.
•---------------------------------------------------------•

(For people who doesn't simp for dr. Clef)

I just stare at him without any response. "Chill I'm just joking, or I'm I?" He said and I kicked his b*lls And he yelled at the pain that I gave him. Later on the pain slowly fades but it still hurts for him but he deserves it.
•---------------------------------------------------------•

"Anyway you are going to meet an ordinary human" he acts like he didn't even say it. And i know he is lying but I wonder what scp I'm going to meet that looks like a human or not.

( [ A/n ] : I was about to write a fatherless joke but I know that one of you, don't like the joke, where they like "he left quick just like my dad" or something like that)

"Ok. . ." I said. "Now follow me to meet an ordinary person like us" he said and I follow him.

We stop at a revolving door, "what scp is it that have this low protection??" I thought while we stepped in and I spotted 'god'. "Oh I'm going to meet scp-343 also known as 'god'" I thought. "Good afternoon clef, what brings you here??" He said.