chapter 8: Another interview

(please don't skip "!PLEASE READ!")

ווווווווווווווווווו

[ Y/n ]- your name

[ L/n ]- last name

[ A/n ]- author note

Pov- point of view

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Previously

I sat on my bed and stare at the ground waiting for my next test or like scp test or something, until I heard a creaking sound. I slowly look up to see Dr. Bright with MTF. "Dr. Bright!" I said to Dr. Bright who just give me a smile. "Follow me [ y/n ]," Dr. Bright said and I follow them and we walk past the light containment zone.

• • •

[ Y/n ] pov:

We continue walking down the hallway until we stop at a door. Dr. Bright pushes the door open and we step inside.

I look around the room which is kinda familiar, when I was interview but it was interrupted by a containment breach.

"Why am I here again?" I question Dr. Bright while he sat on one of the chairs. "Well, we have more questions to ask you and please take a sit," Dr. Bright replied and I sat down on a chair.

"What questions are you gonna ask me for today?" I ask. Dr. Bright then take out a notepad. "Do you feel the strange feeling?" Dr. Bright question me while I raise an eyebrow. "What feeling?" I ask which dr. Bright immediately replied. "You know, like strange feeling esh," Dr. Bright tried to explain on what he meant but failed."I don't know. . . Can you describe it?" I ask. "Well. . . We don't know how to describe the feeling. . . but we know it's something about you," Dr. Bright replied and waiting for your respond.

I remember that dream, where I meet scp-990 and he also mentioned about this feeling. He said that I'm the one who create them but I'm not sure that he said that because I barely remember that dream and I started to have this feeling that I'm really in the scp universe but I always think that my friend/s is making a prank or show.

I decide that I should tell him about my dream. "Speaking of strange, I have a dream about a men in a cold war-era business suit said something that is about this strange feeling thing" once I describe scp-990, Dr. Bright carefully listen and write everything.

"Interesting. . . Tell me on what you remember about that dream," Dr. Bright said. I tell him everything I remember except when he said
'I can't see on what will happen to you in the future' because I forgot to mention about it.

"Did that man said anything else?? Like the world will going to end??" Dr. Bright question and I suddenly remember. "No but. . . He said that 'I can't see on what will happened in the future-' oh wait no, I mean, 'I can't see on what will happen to you in the future,'" I replied while Dr. Bright is surprise on what I just said and he write it down on his notepad. "Interesting. . ." Dr. Bright said while looking at his notepad.

"Can I go now?" I said, wanting to go back to my room.

"After these last questions," Dr. Bright said and he continues asking me questions.

"Have you meet any of the scp in the past?" Dr. Bright ask. "No," I replied. "Are you 100% sure, that you didn't meet any monster or have powers," Dr. Bright said while I just shake my head to say no.

"Ok how about this, what did you feel when you wake up yesterday?" Dr. Bright said. "Uhh normal?" I replied. "Are you sure like really sure because alot of scp, MTF and scienctist said your voice change even if your, uhhhh. . ." Dr. Bright said while he quickly search my age. "25!" Dr bright said.

•---------------------------------------------------------•
( Skip if your age is 25 )

Even though I'm [ your age ]. "You mean [ your age ]" I correct Dr. Bright and he just ignore it.
•---------------------------------------------------------•

"What? My voice didn't change and I don't have a cold or anything that can change my voice," I said while Dr. Bright write it down. "You can leave now [ y/n ]" Dr. Bright said and order a MTF to guide me to my cell.

Dr. Bright pov:

As I review my notes, I ask the MTF to guide [ y/n ] to her/his/their cell and she nod. I left the room and walk back to my office.

"What if [ y/n ] is from another world-" My thoughts was interrupt when I bump into something. "Watch where your going-" I was about to continue my sentence until I notice one of scp-408, and it's Kondraki. "Kondraki! My man, Long time no see!" I said.

Kondraki have been gone for three days and I can guess he have been drinking. "Hey jack, Where are you going?" Kondraki ask."just going to my office and have you heard about this d-class and have this strange feeling??" I question him. "D-class? And yes I do have," Kondraki said while he raise an eyebrow. "You know, the d-class who survived scp-173" I said. "Oh, her/him/them yea, why did you ask?"

Kondraki replied. "Well, I have a theory about her/him/them," I said. "what is this theory?" Kondraki ask. "[ Y/n ] also known as d-36270-" I was about to continue but it was interrupted again.

•---------------------------------------------------------•
( Skip if your name is cleo )

"I thought her/his/their name is cleo not [ y/n ]?" kondraki said. "Yea and let me continue first," I replied and he nod.
•---------------------------------------------------------•

"My theory is that, [ y/n ] is from another world-" I was about to continue again but this butterfly guy keep interrupting it. "But-" "shut up and let me finish!" I said and he nod again.

"[ Y/n ] got teleport in our world but forgot and all of these strange feeling start up, to let her/him/them and us know that she/he/they is/are from another world," I said and finally finished it without any interruptions on this butterfly man.

"That can be possible but I'm sure that's not the case, on why we have this strange feeling," butterfly man said. "Yea, yea but anyway bye!" I said and walk off before the butterfly man can say anything.

I wonder on what will happened next?

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Scp-990 : Dream Man

Scp-173 : Peanut/ The Sculpture

Dr. Jack Bright : The Rule Breaker

Dr. Kondraki : Butterfly Man

•---------------------------------------------------------•

What scp do you want to meet next? (pls don't suggest any doctor because you will meet some of the doctor along the way and good for your first test)

Request to meet kondraki is by lumie1234t

(Sorry if your request is long to be like accept or something )

ווווווווווווווווווו