chapter 4: Explore

(This chapter is not updated)

A/n: The cover photo is edited by me!!

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Y/n- your name

A/n- author note

Pov- point of view

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Scp-049 then said to me "no need to be scared. Your the cure" the part where he said 'your the cure' got me curious. "Are they making a Y/n kind of show and I'm that y/n" I thought. Scp-049 then stop and run out of the room. "Yep I'm in a y/n kinda show" I thought. "I should explore because i can" I thought. I then walk up to dr. David who is dead And steal or i should say steal his key card. I then walk to the metal door and swipe the key card and the door open.

• • •

( Y/n ) pov:

I am walking in the very long hallway, and trying to memorize the path on where I'm going, just incase I got lost in this big maze. "So, i took a left turn and continue walking and then took a right turn. . . Geez, this is going to take a long time to get out of here." I thought and continue my walk.

|=================================|
( For reader who doesn't have a rich friend )
While i was walking I thought of something. "How the hell did she/he/they got so many money and if she/he/they did got so many money, why did she/he/they just thought of making a huge prank and their effort or money will get wasted" I thought.
|=================================|

There two way, right and left, so i took the left hallway and see alot of ketchup or 'blood' spread around. "She/he/they even made the blood look real and the smell too" I thought and cover my nose, just because It's fake doesn't mean it doesn't smell bad. I walk pass the bloody hallway and put my hands down and continue walking. I then took a right turn and bump into a wall.

|=================================|
( For reader who doesn't like maze )
"Ugh I hate maze. There are so-" My thoughts was interrupted when i bump into something.
|=================================|

I then look who or what i bump into and see a scientist. "Watch where your going" the scientist said. "Same goes to you!" I replied and notice a amulet that is familiar to dr. Jack Bright amulet. "Where the hell are you going?" He said. "I think his cosplaying dr. Bright" I thought. "I will go back to my cell but before that tell me, is your name dr. Jack Bright?" I ask.

Dr. Bright pov:

"How the hell does this d-class know my name, sh*t I forgot that I'm kinda famous in these part and why I am scared to this d-class" I thought. "Wait isn't that the d-class who survived scp-173, now i get it why I'm scared but anyway" I thought and ignore my fear toward the d-class and look at the d-class who is infront of me.

( Y/n ) pov:

"Ain't you the d-class who survived scp-174?" Dr. Bright said. "Yes, I'm that d-class" i replied. "Wait a damn min ain't you supposed to be interviewed by dr. David?" Dr. Bright said. "Well yea, but his now dead because of scp-049" I said. Dr. Bright is shock that I'm not dead after I meet scp-173 and scp-049. "How the f**k did you survive scp-173 and scp-049?!" He said.

"M. A. G. I. C. Magic" I said. I then look at dr. Bright face and start giggling.

•---------------------------------------------------------•
( A/n: Idk why i wrote magic when dr. Bright ask. Anyway at least it make my chapter longer )
•---------------------------------------------------------•

"I love how they did alot of research on this huge prank" I thought but still laughing. Dr. Bright give me a puzzle face and start laughing. We both laugh until it dr. Bright stop. "Erm. . Anyway where did scp-049 go?" Dr. Bright ask. "I don't really know where he is or go" I replied. "Oh ok, do you want to help me find scp-049?" Dr. Bright ask. "Even if i decide he still going to force me to go with him, oh well" I thought with a sigh and give him a nod. "I know dr. Bright is going to use my body, if he die while trying to find scp-049" I thought. "Thank you, thank you! now where did you last saw him?" He ask. I'm trying to remember where i last saw him. "Hmm. . ." I mumble. "The last time i saw the plague doctor is where, I was interview with dr. David" I said and sure he is near here or far from here.
"I guess scp-049 is far or near here" dr. Bright said. Dr. Bright start to walk. "Come on" he said and i nod and following dr. Bright.

While we are walking in the long hallway, dr. Bright asked me some questions like 'what's your favorite color' and I replied.

*Time skip brought to you by no one*

Then we heard footstep. "Someone is coming" Dr. Bright said. We are trying to find just incase it's scp-682 or scp-106 or scp-049, but there's no where to hide, then we see the person, who is making the footstep and it was a MTF. Dr. Bright walk toward the MTF who is is breathing heavily before he continues running away, on whatever he is running away from.

"What happened, max?" Dr. Bright ask. "Scp-106 have taken my team to his pocket dimensions and I'm his next target. . Run jack before he get here and take you to his pocket dimensions" max look at me and said. "isn't that d-class who survived scp-173?" Max said. "Yea she/he is the d-class who survived the statue-" dr. Bright said.

|=================================|
( Skip if your pronounce ain't they/them/their )
"Dr. Bright, my pronounce are they/them/their" I said to dr. Bright. "Yea, yea-" dr. Bright replied.
|=================================|

Then I see a metal door rotting. "Scp-106 is here!" I said to them. Me and Dr. Bright help max to stand up and we ran.

Will you meet scp-106?? Or something different will happened??

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Shess, this is so short but anyway, i hope you like it.

What scp or doctor do you want to meet up next?

Request to meet scp-963 also know as dr. Jack bright, is from lumie1234t.