chapter 5: Escape

(please don't skip "!PLEASE READ!")

•---------------------------------------------------------•

A/n: the art above is mine!!

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Y/n- your name

A/n- author note

Pov- point of view

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Then I see the metal door rotting. "Scp-106 is here!" I said to them. Me and Dr. Bright help max to stand up and we run.

• • •

Y/n pov:

We continue running away from scp-106."should we hide??" I ask them. "I think there's no point on hiding from scp-106" max replied and we continue running.

*The power of time skip, I call you!*

Then we heard a growl. "Sh*t scp-682 is near" dr. Bright said. "Nevermind we should hide" max said and dr. Bright take out his key card. Dr. Bright then stop at the door and quickly swipe his key card and the metal door open.

We step in the room and the door behind us close. We all breath heavily and I notice an orange blob start to hide in the corner.

"Is there water somewhere here and what is that?" I said and point at the orange blob. "Oh wait that's scp-999" I thought. "I think there's a water bottle somewhere here and that's scp-999" dr. Bright replied. When scp-999 notice jack (dr. Bright) it slowly slide to bright and dr. Bright pick up scp-999.

"There" max said and handed me a water bottle. I grab the water bottle and drink it. After I'm done drinking, I then said. "Thank you" I thank max.

Scp-999 pov (before you enter his containment cell):

I was just playing with my toys. Then i heard the metal door open, there was a containment breach so i thought it will be some human who is trying to hide or an scp walk in. I look up to who enter my cell and see dr. Bright, a MTF and a. . . D-class, that's what the MTF or scientist call, who wear a orange clothes.

"I have meet alot of d-class but this one. . . feel different. . . It's like this human is from another world, who can destroy a world. . ." I thought and hide in the corner of the room.

The d-class then said. "Is there water somewhere here and what is that?" When the d-class said 'what is that', that got me confused. "I thought this d-class know who I am. She/he, already meet me like three times or four" I thought. "I think there's a water bottle somewhere here and that's scp-999" Bright said and i slide toward Bright. Bright grab me and start to pet me like a cat.

The MTF found a water bottle and handed it to the d-class and she/he start to drink the water. Dr. Bright give me one piece of candy and i eat it. After the d-class drink the water she/he said. "Thank you"

Y/n pov:

We stay at scp-999 cell for awhile. "Hey dr. Bright, do you know why scp-999 is act scared?" Max question dr. Bright. Dr. Bright then look at scp-999 who look happy but act scared. "I don't know, I think it's the containment breach who got scp-999 scared" dr. Bright replied. "I'm not sure about that. . ." Max said.

Max pov:

"I'm not sure about that. . ." I said. "It seems like I'm not the only one who is scared of something. . . But still why do I feel scared. . . This weird feeling started when I enter this site. . ." I thought and look at the d-class.

"Maybe this d-class-" my thoughts was interrupted when the d-class said something. "I'm sure dr. Bright is right, I think. ." The d-class said. "I don't know but anyway what is your name?" I ask her/him/them. "My name is ( y/n )" ( y/n ) replied. "Ok" I said.

"Hey max?" Dr. Bright said and I turn to dr. Bright. "Yes?" I replied. "Have you seen scp-049 when your running away from scp-106?" Dr. Bright ask me. "Yes, and i forgot to mention that, when i was running away from scp-106, i saw scp-049 and run on the other way. Then i take a few breath before running away from them but I saw you-" I was about to continue but ( y/n ) said something that made my heart go up.

"Scp-106!" ( Y/n ) said and I turn to see scp-106. I then start to have this feeling to protect ( y/n ). "I don't know why, I have this feeling to protect her/him/them so sudden" I thought and take out my ( any good gun ) and point it at scp-106.

Scp-106 pov (before you found max in the hallway):

I slowly grab the humans one by one and only one left but the last human escape. I then started to search for the human that escape, and found him and his friend but his other friend seem. . . Off. . .

They keep running away from me but soon I lost them. "The orange human seems different from other humans. . ." I thought and continue finding them.

After awhile I finally found them with a orange liquid. The orange human look at me and said "Scp-106!" And they turn around to face me. The gray and black human take out a gun and point at me. "If you come near us, I will shoot" the gray and black human said. But i didn't notice that the white with a familiar amulet call more people.

I then take one step back. "I have this weird feeling that i should leave. . . And that orange human. . ." I thought and sink in the floor.

Y/n pov:

Scp-106 start to sink in the ground leaving his black goo. I then heard loud footstep coming from the outside and the door open seeing alot of MTF. "Where's scp-106 sir??" One of the MTF ask bright. Dr. Bright then look at the black goo infront of them and the MTF look at the ground and look back at us.

"How are you three still here?!" One of the MTF ask. Dr. Bright then look at me. "I have a feeling it's this d-class" dr. Bright said and glare at me.

"Me?" I ask him. "Who else is a d-class in this room?" Dr. Bright question me. "Yea but why me? I'm just an ordinary d-class" I replied. "Nevermind" dr. Bright said and look back at the MTF.

"Go back on finding scp-682 or scp-049 and i think scp-106 just go back to his cell" Dr. Bright said. And we hear a announcement. "Scp-106 just walk back to his cell- wait what?!"

"Yes sir" they said and left.

What do you think will happened next?

•---------------------------------------------------------•

What scp or doctor do you want to meet up next? (You will meet clef on the next chapter [not sure])

Request to meet scp-999 is by lumie1234t.