chapter 10: Pass out

(please don't skip "!PLEASE READ!")

ווווווווווווווווווו
Previously. . .

[ Y/n ] pov:

Hours pass or days pass or even weeks pass. I still don't know how long I have been in this room. . .

I waited and waited. . . And finally, I heard the door slowly open but not sure if it was real.

I turn around to spot a guard. "SCP - #### pls leave the testing room and follow the guard" someone said and I don't know who is it because i just wanted food and nothing else.

I quickly run up to the guard and we left the testing room.

I think we where haft way to my new cell but I pass out because of hunger.

• • •

[ Y/n ] pov:

I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see the bright light and the original white ceiling. "Ahh yes, I'm back," I thought.

I then noticed that the room I was in, is like a hospital. "Is this another prank Or this is a dream? Or I'm really really back" I thought.

While I was wondering if I'm back or I'm dreaming or another prank, I heard a door open. I turn my head to face the door and spot a blond girl dress like a doctor.

"Hello there!" She said with a smile. "Hi?" I said not really sure on what to say next. "Where am I?" I ask. "You're in the foundation? Why did you ask?" She replied. "Oh. . . Nothing just asking" I said and after that the room started to become quiet until I thought of something to say.

"How long have I passed out" I ask. "About 29 or 30 minutes and I'm going to get something, so stay here" she said and walk off.

I stayed and waited for her to come back.

After minutes she finally came back with food in her hands. She handed me the food and I ate it.

She left to let me eat in peace and after like minutes I was done with my food.

Another minute passed, and I'm starting to get bored until the room suddenly start to become cold. "Why is it so cold all of the sudden?" I thought and almost scream when I heard a voice.

"It seems that your awake" he said. I look who it was and he have blue hair and a scarf around his neck, "he look like Dr. Iceberg" I thought while trying to make myself warm from the cold. "Sorry about the cold and your first experience" he apologized without any emotion in his face as if he had enough with the chaos or something. "It's fine Dr. Julian, it's not even your fault" I said while he looked shocked at what I said.

"How did you know my name?" He ask. "Uhhh. . ." I said while quickly thinking of an excuse, "I know this is only a roleplay but I need to think of a good one" I thought and found what I will say, "I heard it from a scientist" I said trying to not sound sus."Ok. . ." He replied.

Dr. Iceberg pov:

"Ok. . ." I replied. "I know that not many staff here know my name and if they do they will just call me Iceberg. . . But how can she/he/they know?" I thought while checking on her/his/their health which is fine.