chapter 9: Insane

(please don't skip "!PLEASE READ!")

ווווווווווווווווווו

[ Y/n ]- your name

[ L/n ]- last name

[ A/n ]- author note

Pov- point of view

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Previously ( [ Y/n ] pov)

hat? My voice didn't change and I don't have a cold or anything that can change my voice," I said while Dr. Bright write it down. "You can leave now [ y/n ]" Dr. Bright said and order a MTF to guide me to my cell.

Previously ( Dr. Jack bright pov )

"That can be possible but I'm sure that's not the case, on why we have this strange feeling," butterfly man said. "Yea, yea but anyway bye!" I said and walk off before the butterfly man can say anything.

• • •

[ Y/n ] pov:

The MTF that Dr. Bright sent, guide me back to my cell or I should say room and right now I'm back to my room.

I lay down on the uncomfortable mattress while thinking on what to do next.

I waited and waited until something interesting happened but it never came.

"What to do, what to do" I thought and still waiting for the next test or something. While I was waiting, I thought of something. "What if their planing on like an escape room, where I'm the one who need to escape" I thought but not 100% sure that their doing that to me.

I waited and waited until I just fall asleep because of boredom.

*Time skip because you don't have any dream or you can think of one*

I was rudely awaken when someone shouted at me. "WAKE UP D-36270, YOUR FOOD IS HERE OR I WILL JUST GOING TO GIVE THIS TO A D-CLASS!!!" Some random person shouted at me.

I slowly widen my eyes to see the MTF is back with food. "Finally, food" I thought and grab the food.

The MTF left the room and I ate my food. After I ate all of my food that the MTF gave it to me, I'm still hangry and want more food, even though the food is abit, uhh. . . how do I describe this. . . It's abit uhh, not so delicious. . . But I still like the food.

The MTF that gave me food or the one who guided me, is back to check on me. "Follow me Scp-####" the MTF said which made me confused. "Scp? I thought I'm a d-class-" my thoughts was interrupted. "Scp-#### we don't have time for this" the MTF said.

( [ A/n ] : you might be wondering on why your scp number is a #, because I wanted the reader to have a # instead of a number and for lore purpose. If you don't like the # you can change that into what ever scp number you like! )

I followed the MTF until we stop at a door. The MTF take out his or her key card and he or she swipe it and the door open.

We step inside the room which I notice Dr. Bright with a scientist and a green Butterfly around them, I can guess that the unknown scientist is kondraki or maybe not.