Hiding The Truth

- no one POV -

Tails woke up feeling happy and confused about last night. He was enjoying the memories All except one. After two days Tails remembered the last thing. He quickly wrote a letter to Sonic. and he flew back home. Even though it's still a little painful.

- Tails POV -

I finally got the courage to find out. I flew back home even though I still hurt. I took a test, at first I had to double take and was completely breaking down I flew to Maria's to tell her.

- Maria POV -

Me and Shadow were watching TV, until I heard a frightened knock. I was shocked when Tails just jumped onto me and nuzzled my fur.

Maria: it's okay Tails,what happened?

Tails just showed me and Shadow something at first we couldn't recognize it but when we did I felt mad.

Maria: who did this to you Tails?

Tails: if I tell you guys I want you to promise you won't hurt him.

Both: alright we promise.

Tails: it's Sonic. But don't hurt him, I gave him permission to this. And if you want to kill anyone kill me.

I sighed and hugged Tails. Even Shadow held Tails' hand and I told him he can stay with me for the night. A few hours pass Shadow left and it was just me, Tails and Silvey. We were watching a movie while Tails snuggled up to me, at first Silvey was slightly upset about it but when I told her what was going on she let it go.( Plus I'm going to have our twins in a week). I heard a knock on the door I got up to investigate and was slightly angered at who was at my door.

Sonic: Maria have you seen Tails? It's not like him to run off.

Maria: he's here with me and Silvey, so he's safe here and from what I heard your lucky I promised I wouldn't hurt you.

Suddenly Tails appeared out of nowhere.

Tails: h-hi Sonic.

Sonic: hi Furball, what are you doing here?

Tails: I'm staying the night with Maria and Silvey.

Soon Sonic accepted it and said good night to us and left.

- time skip -

I was playing with my two baby girls Sakura and Lilly. When I got a call from Sonic.

Sonic: Tails is giving birth right now and we are out of time to go to the hospital. Can you help Tails have the twins please if not for me then do it for Tails.

Maria: I'll be there, bye. Silvey watch the girls I need to help Tails.

Silvey nodded as I teleported to Sonic's.

____________________________________

Modified: 8/15/22