Tails Is Dead!?

- Maria POV -

I was making lunch then all of a sudden I heard Tails yell for me and Sonic.

Tails: Amy? What... MARIA, SONIC HELP!!!!!

Amy: no one can help you Tails. Hehehe, you really think I wouldn't look for a way to separate them from you? Well your wrong, I put a spell on the kitchen doorway and I tied up Sonic so no one can help you. Now Tails just hold still and die!!

Tails: AMY NO STOP!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!!

Maria: TAILS SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Amy: he won't be saying anything any time soon. Well the spell will end any minute now see you later I need to untie Sonic. See you later Maria.

Little did Amy know the spell wore off sooner than expected. I already teleported Sonic here. And we left the kitchen as Amy was leaving the house, but not quick enough for us to not see what she had in her hand. She had a sword.

- Sonic POV -

I was worried sick about Tails when I heard him screaming. When I saw him I ran to him and held him close to me.

 When I saw him I ran to him and held him close to me

I was crying while Tails was trying to talk to me.

Tails: Sonic... Don't worry... about... me... I'll be... Fine...

Sonic: don't waste your energy. I'll take you to the hospital. So hold on I promise I'll take care of you.

It was a little late he passed out and his heartbeat was slowing down I ran to the hospital. And my friend took him to a room and did the best she could.

Everest: Miss Amy did quite a lot of damage. 20 stabs to the heart 10 to the stomach and 2 to the neck. He's most likely not going to make it I'll tell everyone you guys know except Miss Rose.

Sonic: thanks Eve. Can I see him please?

Everest: sure.

I say thank you and go to Tails' room and immediately break down and rush to his side.

Sonic: Tails Tails TAILS!! EVEREST!

Everest: what's the matter? Everyone is here and will come in to.

Sonic: the heart monitor.

Was all I could say through my tears

Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Everyone: TAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic: Tails! Tails don't leave me!

Random unrelated video (please watch anyway)
____________________________________

Everest: you all go home I'll try my best to help Tails but for now you need to leave.

________________________________________ alright another chapter down hope you enjoyed this. See you later. Love you guys bye.