The Prank

( a/n this chapter was suggested by @TailsTheFurry I slightly modified it but I hope you still enjoy.)

- no one POV -

Tails and Sonic were thinking about pranking Amy by making it look like their breaking up.

Tails: we should tell Shadow and Maria what we're planning, just in case they see the prank. Cause they'll most likely kill you if they see us break up.

Sonic: yeah, your right about that Furball. I'll call them. Wait, I'm assuming we're going through with it?

Tails: yeah we both like the idea so why not do it?

Sonic: you're right. I'll call Maria to let them know.

- time skip -

The plan was set, they were waiting for Amy to show up to tell her that their "breaking up". Soon she got there and listened with (concealed) excitement as they said they were breaking up. When Tails walked away Sonic asked Amy to go to lunch with him and she of course said yes and they left. A few hours later when she was walking to the park, she saw Sonic and Tails kissing and they looked at her happily.

Both: Pranked you Amy!!

Amy: how could you, I thought we could be together Sonic!

She then ran away crying and thinking of a way to get rid of Tails.

- time skip -

Tails was at his place with Maria. Maria was making lunch for them and Sonic when he gets there. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Tails checked it out and was scared.

Tails: AMY!? WHAT... MARIA HELP!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hehe cliffhanger. I hope you enjoyed the chapter @TailsTheFurry Find out what happens next in the next chapter. Please give me ideas like I said before I'm thinking of doing more chapters like love is beautiful and your all I need. So give me ideas any way I love you guys thanks for the support bye.