Cosmo And Zooey ( Part 2 )

( a/n so I realize I haven't done a chapter were Cosmo and Zooey have dialogue. So I will rewrite the past two chapters as their point of view. In this chapter of course.)

- Cosmo POV -

Me and Zooey were walking back to our place when we we heard screaming. We were trying to figure out where it was coming from but before we could think Dad (Sonic) came rushing out of Mom's house with Mom (Tails) in his arms. We were still trying to process what we just saw when I got a call from the hospital.

Cosmo: hello?

Everest: Hi is this Miss Cosmo?

Cosmo: yes.

Everest: okay, your Mom is Tails The Fox correct?

Cosmo: yes, why?

Everest: Ummmm, well your Mom was attacked by Miss Amy. And most likely won't survive. So I'm calling everyon so just incase he doesn't make it you have a chance to say goodbye. Sorry.

Cosmo: .... Okay, we'll be there soon bye.

- end of call -

We were heading to the hospital when we saw our friends going there to.

Cosmo: hi Sakura, hi Lilly. What are you doing?

Sakura: we got a call from the hospital saying that Tails might die. So we're going to visit.

Zooey: you got that call too?

Sakura: yep.

- time skip -

We were all visiting when...

Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Everyone: Tails!!

Me and Zooey: MOM!

____________________________________

- time skip -

Me, Zooey, Sakura and Lilly were walking home when we saw Amy. She looked like she was under some sort of spell. We followed her and what we saw next freaked me Lilly out.

- Zooey POV -

We were following Amy and things were getting stranger by the minute. Soon we lost sight of her but caught up when we heard her scream. We saw her falling off the cliff into the ocean. We also heard giggling and laughing. When we saw what caused it made our blood run cold. We saw what looked like Aunt Maria and Dad but different. The being who looked like Aunt Maria had black where the eye whites are supposed to be it also had red for the color part. It also looked like it was crying blood. The thing that looked like Dad had navy fur and completely white eyes. When they went away Aunt Maria and Dad were standing there and looked like they knew what just happened.

Maria : we need to keep this a secret.

Sonic: yeah, let's hope nobody finds out or Dark and Exe will have a killing spree!

We decided it would be best if we don't tell them what we saw.

____________________________________

Another one down it took me awhile to finish this chapter cause I got a case of writers block. Any way hope you enjoyed, byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye.😉✌️😸.