Love Is Gone

( a/n this takes place ten years after the last chapter. So please give me ideas, but Sonic and Tails have a argument that may or may not be fatal. Sonic is mind controlled.)

- no one POV -

Tails had enough of Sonic trying to control him. They were arguing and it turned into a physical fight, and Tails took most of the damage. Sonic dodged Tails' attacks and ended up nearly killing poor Tails. Luckily Maria and Shadow were near by and heard the fight. At first they were hesitant, but as soon as they couldn't hear Tails they ran there in time to save Tails.

- Maria POV -

We were watching the argument/fight wondering if we should interfere with it. We were figuring it out until we couldn't hear Tails. I got worried and ran to save him.

( Time skip cause I am a lazy author 😂🤣.)

The Tails from my world examined Sonic and found out that he was mind controlled.

Maria: So he didn't mean to hurt Tails?

X Tails: yeah, also I found out who mind controlled him. It was Shade, don't worry I was able to fix him. He'll realize what he did and apologize, so don't worry.

I was so relieved. A few hours later both Sonic and Tails woke up. They took one look at each other and I guess they talked it out in their heads because they were both hugging each other and crying. I was happy they got over it and I went out to find Princess Shade.

- Tails POV -

As soon as me and Sonic woke up we looked at each other and figured everything out with out talking. We were so happy we were alive still we hugged each other and broke into tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ please give me ideas I'm thinking of doing more chapters that are like love is wonderful and your all I need. Please let me know and let me know if you want me to check out your sonails or sonadow stories.
I added a small hint to a character I might use in another story.