Chapter7

At the balcony
"You are here,have a seat",he says pushing the chair backwards for me.

My heart is pounding like it will burst out of it's ribcage any second.
"Yaya what's all this?"I manage to ask keeping a straight face.

"Remember I told you I have something to talk about with you?"
"Yes,I do.......But is all this necessary?"
"Yes it is,relax ok?"
"Hanan,I arranged all this to confess my feelings to you
F..fffelings?"
"Relax and listen to me ok?"

"I have been thinking of how best to let you know my feelings for you, I just realized that there is no such time as perfect, so I want to tell you that I love you so much.
I fell in love when our eyes first locked and still fall
deeper every day. You carry my heart and my soul. There is nowhere else I'd rather be than in your arms, no one else I would rather spend time with. I miss you when we are apart. You are my world and everything in it.
I want a life that is filled with you. You are my world. I pray every day we will be together because it is the one thing, I want most in this life. When I feel alone, you pull me through and remind me how much joy your love
brings me. I can't stop smiling when I am around you."

"Hanan please,dont feel pressured by what I just said,take your time please ok?"
"I will leave you to enjoy your meal,I dont want you to feel uncomfortable."
"Happy birthday to you once again",he says with his million dollar smile,it always gets the best of me even when we used to fight back then.
I was dumbstruck,I couldnt get any word out of my mouth.
Yaya Ahmad is in love with me?
So all along Naeema and Yusuf were right.
What about Khalil?
Will Abba break up this arranged marriage of a thing with khalil because of yaya Ahmad?
So many thoughts were running through my head.
"O..ok",I manage to say.

Yaya left probably to his own part of the house.
What just happened?
Has Yaya Ahmad always been in love with me?

The aroma from the burgers and spaghetti bolognese was quite distracting and I turned to dig into my food first.
I have to eat to think properly,lol.
**************
Ahmad
After my little confession session,I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
I have never felt this good.
The expression Mi corazon had on her face scared me to the core,it looked like she was trying to tell me something.
I shrugged it off and headed to the main house,to see Mamii,nobody knows about my feelings for Hanan,not even Mamii,but I'll tell Yusuf later today ,I thought.
Mamii,Aneesa,Ummita and her daughter were busy watching zee world,that they didn't even notice me come in.
Mi corazon was nowhere to be seen ,probably in her room.
Is she thinking about me?
Did she finish her food?
"Babana ka shigo?"Mamii asks bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Yes Mamii,I reply smiling"
"Yayana",Anee squeaks hugging me,you have got alot of explaining to do she says and winks."
I cringe at her sudden behavior,what does she even mean?
"Get off me,when did you get so heavy?"

"When you started dating Yusuf?"

"Yayaa!"she screams,the fool is already blushing.
Mamii clears throat,"I am still here you know,and we laugh."
"Yusuf and his family wants to come meet Abba officially",I announce.
"Yes,Hajiya Asmau called me earlier today,Mamii says smiling. I Informed them that your Dad is out of the country for a few days and we will wait till he makes a safe return inshaAllah.Khalil's family is also making the official introduction on the same day,"Mamii announces.
Who is khalil?....And why is he making an official introduction in our house,we have only two girls in this house.
Probably for one of our cousins.
"Mamiii who is khalil?"
"Khalil Abdullahi Muqaddas,the first born to Gen. Abdullahi Muqaddas,your dad's business partner,do you remember him?"
"Ok .....that guy"
"But why is he making an official introduction in this house?"
"For your sister Hanan,ofcourse."
My facial expression was suddenly blank.
Mi corazon
My Hanan
"Mamii,when did all of this happen?"Aneesa was suddenly giving me an assuring look.
What is going on?

Hey beautiful people
So is the chapter Yay or nay?
Constructive criticism is highly appreciated.
Vote
Comment
Thank you☺