Chapter16

"Anee!" Hanan shouts as they spot the family members at the airport.

"Hanee!"Naeema and Aneesa shout running to give her a hug. And Hanan pulls Ahmad so as to catch up with her pace ,and he smiles at how childish she can sometimes be.

Yusuf,Mujaheed,Sadeeq,and some of Ahmad's employees were there to welcome them.
Mamii,Anty Bilki and Alhaji Kabir were at home awaiting the couples arrival.
Aneesa and Naeema swiftly engulfed Hanan into a bone crushing hug,Aneesa already tearing up.

"Hanan,Ya jiki?" Ahmads friends ask in chorus when they exchanged greetings with Ahmad.

"Ango,ango"Yusuf and Mujaheed tease earning a glare from Ahmad.

"Amarya,ya jikin?" Yusuf asks playfully.

"Alhamdulillah,latest ango,how many weeks till the wedding?" Hanan asks smiling.

"2 weeks inshaAllah,Abba and Baffa(Yusuf's Dad) wanted to postpone it because of your condition,but Alhamdulillah everything is now okay",Yusuf concludes smiling warmly at his fiancè and she boldly winks at him,they're both shameless,Hanan thought as she watches them in awe.

"Hanan,Naeema and I will be leaving in my car,we'll get going,"Aneesa says looking at her brother.

"No way,"Ahmad says holding unto Hanan's hand and she blushes unknowingly. She knew that there was no way he'd let her out of his sight till they were home.

"Easy Ango,"Yusuf says with a smirk,"let him be we are soon getting married too",Mujaheed says as he places his hands on Yusuf's shoulder.

"Koma dai menene,I'll be going with my wife can't you see she is still patient."

"Tofa likita bokan turai",Aneesa says earning a scary glare from Hanan.

"They're already ganging up on us guys,let them be,you can take your car,I brought it anyway."

"You drove my baby?" Ahmad says making Hanan chuckle lightly.

"I have been driving it to school."

"You wouldn't dare,"Ahmad says with a playful glare.
"Oh yes I did",Aneesa says slowly backing away.

"I will get you back for this,"Ahmad says as they make their way to the parking lot.

****
"Mamii!" Ahmad and Hanan yell almost at the same time as they make their way into the house which made them laugh.
"How I missed you guys,Alhamdulillah", Mamii says as she engulfes them both in a hug.
"My babies,"Anty Bilki says giving both of them a hug,"Allah ya jiqan Yaya da Yaya Aisha"(May Ya Aisha and brothers soul rest in peace) she says tearing up.
"Ameen,"they all say in chorus.
"My Hanan,"Mamii says giving her the all in one look,"my baby,ya jikin? Has he been taking care of you? Does he eat on time?"
Yes mamii,Hanan says chuckling as she looks at her husband who is busy on his phone with what looked like his patients.
The workaholic is back to his work.

"Allah ya baku zaman lafiya my babies". Mamii says kissing Hanans fore head.

"Ameen Mamii".

"Go meet your Dad,he is in his parlour,he has been waiting for you two."
"Ok,"they say as they both make their way to Abba's parlour,Ahmad held unto Hanan's hand tightly,she tries to wiggle her hands as she dosen't want Abba to see them like that,but Ahmad wouldn't have it,she has realised how he loves holding her hands.
"Salamu alaikum",they say together as they enter Alhaji Kabir's main parlour.
"Alaikumussalam",he replies smiling broadly as he gazes at their entwined hands,his late brothers wish has finally come true.

"Latest couple in town,Alhamdulillah".
Come here my dear,he says to Hanan tapping the space beside him. Ya jiki? Alhaji Kabir says gently patting Hanan's head.