DISCLAIMER

Based on the TV Series CHICAGO ONE

I DON'T own any of the characters or the plotline. They belong Dick Wolf and Matt Olmstead, and NBC. I only own Elena and any original scenes and dialogue for my character I created to be added. I DO NOT own any of the pictures or gifs used. They belong to their respected owners and were taken from pinterest.

[Usage of TV Series CRIMNAL MINDS]

I DON'T own any of the characters or the plotline. They belong to Jeff Davis and CBS. I only own  Elena and any original scenes and dialogue for my character I created to be added. I DO NOT own any of the pictures or gifs used. They belong to their respected owners and were taken from pinterest.

Elena Hotchner is 27. She is Aaron Hotchner's daughter. She used to date Derek Morgan. But it didn't work out. She left the FBI, BAU unit and transferred to Intelligence. There won't be a massive cross over except for few occasional phone interactions and some important events. Having a complicated family dynamic she tries to pull through her feelings. Things happen. (Hint George Foyet)

A/N:  I am currently working on another fan fiction called Ruins Of The Shadow. If you Like Shadowhunters do check it out. I have decided to alternate posting chapters for both stories.