Ch. 6 Broken

-Previously-

"What's going on here?" Jay comes in. "Nothing, he was just leaving" I say with a blank face. "Lena, common you can't do this" He begs "I'm sorry Morgan" I whisper loud enough for him to hear. "You may leave now agent" Jay say stepping in front of me. "I hope you stop running from whatever is hurting you Lena. I will always love you no matter what" he says before leave the precinct.

Jay turns to me. "You okay?" he asks. "I will be" I mumble. "I'm here when ever your ready to talk. All of us are." he says catching on to my distress.

He pulls me into a hug. 

Elena's POV

The day had passed. Grace had come down to the station to give her statement. The culprit was pretty obvious. Turns out it was indeed the bouncer. 

"Easy first case huh?" Adam says passing by my desk. "Yep" I say typing up my report. "You coming with us to molly's?" Kevin asks. "Yep" I give then a nod. "you okay?" Kim asks noticing my one word answers. "Yeah" I reply. "You look like you a drink Lena" Antonio says pulling my chair away from my desk and spinning it. "One more sentence then we can go" I chuckle. "You're already done? I'm not even halfway there" Adam pouted. "It wasn't a hard case Adam, we all are done. You're just lazy" Jay laughed rolling his eyes. "Voight won't mind if I-" 

"I won't mind what?" Voight walks in. "Uh nothing...we were just messing" Adam clears his throat. "If you're done with your reports then you can go. Adam I want it tonight.  I'll see the rest of you in the morning" he says. Of course he heard. 

"Well I'll see you guys at molly's in 30 minutes" I strap my bag, ready to take off. "I'm just going like this. I can drive you home if you want?" Jay suggests. "Oh yeah that would be great" I nod. 

At Molly's

Once we got to molly's we headed to the bar. "Hey Herman, can I get one beer" Jay asked. "Coming right up" He says. "And what can I get for you?" he asks me. "She'll take a whiskey neat and I'll have the same please" A voice said from behind. 

I turn to see Will. I smiled. "how do you know my poison?" I ask "Lucky guess" he winks at me, making me blush a little. "I guess I'm chopped liver" Jay joked as he watched our small  interaction. We laughed, rolling our eyes. "The others are playing pool, you guys want to join?" Jays asks us. "I'm fine. I pretty much suck at it and I don't really want to embarrass myself within my first week here" I chuckled. "Fair enough but next time no excuses. Besides, Will is really good at pool. Maybe he can teach you" Jay smirks before walking away. 

I knew what Jay was up too

I knew what Jay was up too. I simply shook my head. 

"You look beautiful by the way" Will says taking a seat next to me. "Not so bad yourself" I say facing him. "Tell me Dr. Halstead, was your day better than mine?" I ask taking a sip of my drink. "It could have gone better" He says doing the same. "Same here" I sigh. "First case and you're already sighing...was it that bad?" he asks. "No, it was okay. I just saw someone who I wasn't ready to see. It doesn't help when you're trying to move on you know..." I scratch my head. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.