5

"Okay kids! Line up!" Ms. Sally said over a megaphone as everyone buzzed with excitement. "We're going to divide into four teams. Cabins 320, 560, and 406 will be in one team. Cabins 316, 407, and 306 will be in another team...."

"Yes! We have counselor Gyu's team!" Hani celebrated as she pulled Naya along to stand next to Beomgyu, who handed them blue bandanas.

"The best team is this one." Beomgyu smirked as he greeted the campers. "We win, whatever it takes."

"You're playing too?" A boy asked making Beomgyu nod his head.

"It wouldn't be fun if I'm just watching." Beomgyu laughed as he looked around at the other formed teams.

Lei prepared a log to sit down a little farther, enough to get a clear view of the race.

Naya sighed as she walked towards Lei with a small frown.

"I'll just sit here with you." Naya said quietly as she sat down next to Lei.

Lei softly patted her shoulder as she gave her a small comforting smile.

"At least you're not going to get cold water on you."

"Yeah. I guess."

"Now, the rules are simple! We're passing the baton! Like we always do. But, two teams will be competing, while the other two teams will throw water balloons at the runners."

Excited murmurs erupted as some of the kids let out laughs of delight.

"Now, the first two teams to compete will be the red team and the purple team."

Jun let out cheers of hype as he led his team to their spots.

Beomgyu smirked as he helped the other kids grab balloons.

His eyes suddenly found Naya and Lei and he quickly jogged over to them.

"Naya! You're not playing?" He asked as he kneeled down in front of her.

Naya shook her head as she looked down at her hands.

"I can't."

Beomgyu remembered the information he had learned in the morning as he nodded his head softly.

"You can throw some balloons with me. Come on." He said nicely as he grabbed her hand and pulled her with him.

Lei stared after them as he stood Naya next to the other kids and helped her grab two balloons in her hands.

Hani ran to stand next to Naya as she smiled brightly.

"No more than two balloons at a time! I'm saying this to you, Beomgyu." Ms. Sally warned as she waved her finger in the air.

"I never cheat Ms. Sally." Beomgyu smirked as he shook his head.

"Are we all ready?" Ms. Sally asked loudly. The kids started yelling loudly as a yes and Ms. Sally placed a whistle in her mouth.

She blew the whistle and the kids immediately started running.

They would scream when the cold water hit them as they ran, but the entire field was filled with laughter.

Lei watched Beomgyu help the kids throw the balloons, secretly grabbing more than two and placing them in his pockets.

She let out a small chuckle as he laughed as if he was a child.

Her gaze turned to Naya who laughed along as she threw balloons at the kids who ran.

The whistle was suddenly heard again, making everyone stop what they were doing.