10

Beomgyu calmly walked back into the music room and sat down next to Juri.

"That bathroom break was long." She glared at him and he gave her a small smile.

"I just went back to the cabin to get something."

Juri stared at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Normally Beomgyu would say something like 'What's it to you?!', so his reply is too normal.

"Are you sure you weren't just trying to get away from doing your job?"

Beomgyu shook his head as he looked at the kids.

Juri stared at him for another few seconds.

"Ms. Juri can you help me set up the strings?"

"Yeah."

Beomgyu continued to look at the kids as he waited for something interesting to happen, but all of a sudden, he spotted something he did not want to see.

"Hey! Hey! Stop!" Beomgyu warned as he stood up quickly, jogging over to the two kids.

One of the kids had his hands around the other's neck as he struggled to breath.

Beomgyu quickly pulled them apart as he looked at the strangler kid in slight shock.

He only glared up at him, and walked away, as the other cried.

"What happened?" Beomgyu asked as he kneeled down in front of the crying child.

"I don't know, we were just playing, and he grabbed me by the neck like that."

Beomgyu's heart jumped as he saw the kid looking at him through the window.

They stared at each other, before he walked away.

******

Juri walked into the cabin with a tired sigh and laid face up on her bed.

"What room did you get assigned to?" She asked Lei, who also laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

Lei didn't seem to hear her as she continued to look up at the ceiling.

Juri whistled to catch her attention but to no avail.

"Lei!"

"Huh?" She asked as she looked at her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Lei shook her head as she looked up at the ceiling again.

"I was asking what room you got."

"Learning room."

"Lucky."

"Yeah." She replied absentmindedly.

Lisa walked out of the bathroom with a towel on her head.

Juri gestured towards Lei with furrowed eyebrows, and Lisa only shrugged her shoulders.

"There's no soap left in the bathroom." Lisa informed and Juri nodded her head, standing up and leaving the cabin.

"Ms. Lei!!!!" Sara sang as she ran into the room, jumping onto Lei's bed unannounced. "I have news for you."

"Yeah, Sara?"

"I heard Mr. Gyu say he really, really likes you."

Lei took a small deep breath as she continued to look up at the ceiling.

"This time I really heard him say it. He was talking to someone on the phone in the office. Probably his mom. And he was talking about you a lot! Ask Ji Ah. Right Ji Ah?"