𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐✧˖*°࿐

Swearing

Swearing . . . A bit of violence? . . 

The reader's POV ____ :D 

"W-what?" You mumbled out looking at Haruto who was staring into your teary eyes as he also had teary eyes. 

"They saved me mama!" At what he called you the others had a confused yet shocked look on their faces. Then his tears spilled out and hugged you making you carry him and completely forgetting about the others in the room. 

"Awhh~ You're okay.. You're safe here with me!" You smiled warmly and he sniffed back then stopped crying and looked at the others in the room. Then suddenly your smile was wiped out of your face and was replaced with a frown. 

"Haruto.. You know who these are?" You asked while glaring at the eight men inside your room. One of them stared into your eyes with their lifeless black eyes. "Oh! Those are my saviors!" He grinned from ear to ear and then you hear a couple of chuckles. Your gaze finally left the white haired male and then stared at the others. 

Then you looked to your side to see a broken lamp Haruto broke a couple of days ago and you were trying to grab it and tried not to be noticeable but they saw what you were trying to do and a black and purple haired guy grabbed your wrist while Haruto looked up at the two of you. Now he was on the floor and he walked towards the scarred man which you tried to stop him but failed to do so. 

"Ah-ah-ah princess, I'm not letting you hit us..." He smirked and gripped your wrist tighter to the point who whimpered and you sent a slap his way. He didn't expect that at all. And that is why he stumbled back surprised but he still had your wrist in a tight hold which made you groan in annoyance. 

Slowly raising your now lowered head you looked at all of them. They all walked up to you and crowded you making you suffocate. Not really. 

Shit they're actually hot... CUT IT OUT L/N Y/N!

Suddenly you let out an ear piercing scream causing everyone ot flinch and wince while covering their ears. 

"MAMA! WHAT THE HECK! SHHH!" Haruto shouted at you and slapped your leg to make you shut up but that didn't clearly work. The said guy who was gripping on your wrist now slammed his palm onto your mouth and made your screams muffled and quiet. 

"Lwet ghow!" (Let go!) 

Then you started attacking him and slapping his head which made him only hover on top of you making you bite his hand and he winced then took a step back. 

"You- You! WHAT THE HELL MAN!" Then you kneed him and that only caused him to fall on top of you and you regretted that dearly. He was fucking heavy. 

"G-Get off of me! You pig!" 

"I'll get off of you if you stop!" He shouted back as the others only watched the two of you in amusement. "Fine! Now get the hell off of me!" To which he did and you panted. "Listen, I know I'm hot but damn- you ain't gotta pan-" His sentence was shortly cut short with you kicking him on his area.